Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK! whats the deal wit these EXIT CD's

oasis

Originally posted by oasis:

whats the deal why is everyon pushin these things like promoters pushin a dead party??

i know somethin is up when tranza is sellin an exit cd...

LOL.. The cd was recorded off a dat in Exit.. It's 74 minutes of Frankie's set from a lil while ago.. Dead, not quite.. The cd is hot..

------------------

Something's Gonna Happen, Something Wonderful..

yo tranza, what's up...i don;t know you but i seen you post here and in deeper...my name is joe....friend of frankies...we gotta make the aquantace...

as for the cd's we are not pushing them like dead people....it is the point that all those people who come over to the cage and ask if he makes cd's...this is the first one. alot of people say they post here so I am just letting everyone know that they are available....the cd is hot....got it on right now.....it is up to the people who want one though...there is no gun tp anyones head...lol....just a notice thats all

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

Only reason I posted here was because you wont catch me in Exit with em.. Frankie is dead cool and he's an off the hook dj, but I refuse to go to Exit..

YO Frankie, e-mail me back..

------------------

Something's Gonna Happen, Something Wonderful..