Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goddess/Space review

nokes4

Got to Goddess a little after 11 to avoid the massive lines to hear JP spin in SB. What a mistake. He didn't get there till 1:30 and the place was fuckin dead. The club over all was a nice set up. Very small. Goddess wasn't even 25% packed and they were turning away people. The whole thing was run very unprofessional. JP came on and he was awesome. It was kinda like I went to a house party and JP was spinning. I was able to get really close to him and watch him work his magic. He really wasn't feeling the crowd. So after and hour he put on a CD and was hooking up with chicks. I heard groups of girls were walking away because they were no letting anyone in. I knew something was up when the cover was only $20.

Then we went to Space for after hours with JP. Here he really got into it and the place went fuckin nuts. This is the JP I know. Space was definitely more my scene. Thank god he didn't play his Janet Jackson remix. All in all SB is on the way out. It turned way to ghetto for me. I definitely won't be going back down there any time soon. Any one else there let me know what you thought.

Goddess turned out to be a waiste of time. JP sucked there. He was more into himself and didn't really seem to care about pleasing his fans. As for his music at Space it was a little better and I had more fun. Space was awesome. I went there three nights in a row and Saturday/Sunday Morning it turned to be the best night I had in South Beach. DT played some good shit.

Guest genevieve

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience down here. I was at DT for 15 hours on Sat. night @ Space. He went off!!!!! I'm sure if you come down for WMC you'll change your mind. Don't forget we are in the pit of our off season!!!!!