Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody know why johnny viscious has sucked lately?????

voice, i think we've misunderstood each other.

although i disagree w/ your original post, the fact is that i personally am a big fan of johnny. i haven't bashed him at all, in fact defended him only. i was only tryin to say that people have right to say that a certain dj didn't do it for them. i agree w/ you that bashing is wrong, but i think there is a differnce btw stating opinion and "bashing" the guy. its not wrong to state you postition, but to constantly repeat until its hackneyed to the point of annoyance and extreme negativity is wrong, i agree.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by msoprano13:

yo tranza dont you have anything better to do with your time, im sorry i dont keep up with all of jv's newest releases cause i dont suck his dick. but how come everybody else agrees with me

Listen bro, you said " How come JV doesnt play any of his own remixes "

I told you he DOES play his own remixes, and maybe you are unaware of it.. Know wtf you are talking about before you open your big mouth..

FYI, I took a few days off work to RELAX and catch up on some things.. So STFU..

As for sucking his dick.. Dont be mad cause I know what he has been playing and because I know his music.. I proved you wrong, and now your mad.. Suck huh??

------------------

You Want Some, Come Get Some..