Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reporting live from ComputerSience181 at the University of Montana

bleah.....sitting here waiting for class to start and thought i would drop ya'll a line and see what was happening in the wonderful city of newyork

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Live from BUS 171, Business Data Processing in Kutztown University, Kutztown PA...

Checking out the reviews from this past weekend in NY, Posting my piniions... needless to say I wuz up there just yesterday....

Meanwhile, stuck in class, learning "basic windows operations" Like I cant save a file on a disk... What a bullshit content for this course... but hey, can't wait for PVD this Friday @ Twilo!!!!!!

Hope 2 c u guyz there!!

the fires are out as of yesterday.....i rained more than it has all year in two days and most of the fires now, with the aid of firefighters, have finnally been put out.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

i have to build a website....anyone have any good ideas as to topic?

------------------

hello,

this is MIA kitty19 reporting to homebase, CLubNyC, from Smith College in Massachussetts. wink.gif

It was hell getting here, and I am quite upset to be away from NyC. Nonetheless, I will be making my every other week trips home on the weekends to continue clubbing. smile.gif

I HATE SCHOOL. thank god it's my senior year.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*