Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl & Trevor ....

Hey guys! I don't know maybe it's because I have a different taste but I thought that the music BEFORE Cox was better. What REALLY shocked me was when he first came on . . .he came on with Zombie Nation?? eek.gif

I dunno . . . to me I thought his music was just too hard. Too technoish. . . but then that's Cox right? I just heard that he has gone a little more tech-housish. But I guess not.

I met Jilly and trancenergy . . . I'm sorry guys . . . I was out of it (not too good of pills). Hopefully IF I bump into you guys again I'll be in a better state to hang out. Sorry.

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Got rained out at the US Open so I was there pretty early. Caught the DJ before Cox, C1 I think. It was alright. He didn't know how to establish and hold a mood but not unskilled. Carl played really hard and Zombie Nation was alright. He stopped and chatted for a couple minutes after his set, always a nice guy. Trevor Rockcliffe really stole the show. Great rolling beats. He's a DJ who knows how to establish a mood. Also a real nice guy. A great night of music from top to bottom. Not Cox's best set, but easily worth $20.

Haha..Casey..I have to give you props, I really didn't think you would remember that I said hi to ya... smile.gif You are right, Cox did play hard, he usually mixes in some house in there..not much this time...but he did slam one of my fav Lieb songs... smile.gif

It was great finally meeting bmlewis and his friend, Raver Mania (I saw you shakin your ass up there on the front podium!), LCarey, a few others (guy with a reddish goatee?) and especially spoonyD and his friend Mike who are mad cool..

Kodak moment of the night...back podium thing..5 muscle boys all with shirts off dancing almost in unison...

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Can anyone ID any of the songs Carl or Trevor played? (besides zombie nation..haha)

I know I had heard some of em many times..and love them..but none I could trainspot..damn I really am out of the loop..a few years ago I could name almost every song every time I went out..time to start catching up on new releases....

They played a lot of the songs off Carl's latest live CD. The only one I'm remembering off the top of my head is DJ Funk's Run b/c it's one of my favorites. Also caught that track at Jeff Mills last week. Between Carl & Trevor I think they played most of the top housey tracks right now. Pretty sure Carl played Worq It (also a mean track).