Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could have one superpower...

Originally posted by artful:

I know that picture you got at the end... Have you every actually played Daggerfall? (My copy wouldn't let me finish it) or you just pick that up as a cool pick?

And #2----- That's what's up with "Dune" that movie. Cool shit.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Originally posted by artful:

I know that picture you got at the end... Have you every actually played Daggerfall? (My copy wouldn't let me finish it) or you just pick that up as a cool pick?

And #2----- That's what's up with "Dune" that movie. Cool shit.

1) I tried it quickly but that was during the time I played Quake. The picture I took of an animated gif sight which actualy happens to have several good icons, including some nice lightning shots (www.bestanimations.com)

2) I dont recall Dune very well aside form the blue eyes, I have a habit of doing some philosophical thinking every now and then when questions like these come up. Sometimes Id rather be ignorant of everything and be innocently happy. Lol, yeah right.

I prefer the mind reading power simply so that I wont end up with any more evil girlfriends, heh.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

No doubt about it, invisibility. First of all it's as good as reading people's minds because you can be with anyone anytime. You could go anywhere for free without any hassels. Forget ever waiting in a line for anything ever again. Then there is much potential for $$. Illegal but you'd never get caught. Your power would be limitless, you could have anything.

Oh yeah, along with the invisibility you would of course have to be able to walk through walls.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.