Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confused about Webster Hall!! HELP!!

Taucher kicks ass and he spins there.

'nuff said.

I've been watching the Webster Hall situation pretty closely. They are getting some of the freshest european trance talent around in there. People ignore it because it's Webster Hall. Just goes further to prove the point that people are more interested in "making the scene" than the music that makes the scene.

Anyone catch PVD when he played there a couple months ago? Didn't think so.

meh.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

I just heard through the grapevine that DJ Tiesto is regular guest DJ at Webster Hall!! eek.gif

WHAT?? Is this true?? Can someone clear this up??

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

I think DJ Taucher has a guest spot there as well? Like from the tranzworld cd's? I don't listen to that but I remember them promoting at Virgin megastore one time...

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

I'm not asking about the club . . . I'm asking about Tiesto? I wouldn't care if I had to go to the worst venue to see Tiesto. I still go to Twilo to catch PVD, right?

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Thanks for the info guys . . . found out that Tiesto does not spin at Webster. I sorta knew that but was hoping. biggrin.gif

By the way, Spoonyd, PVD does NOT spin at Webster. AND sinthetik, if you ever listen to Magik 6 then you'll know that Tiesto does not spin Cheesy Euro Trance. DJs all around are changing their style and so has Tiesto. Go listen to it before you make a statement like that.

BlueAngel

------------------

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

You see, this is what I mean. Please don't try to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

PVD played Webster Hall during Billboard Music Week. Call and ask if you like. I never suggested it's a regular gig for him, but he in fact played there. This fact along with the other top notch deejays coming in on Friday nights is the reason people shouldn't write off Webster Hall.

That is assuming you are actually interested in music vs. the drugs and the scene making.

Now let me ask the question again, where were you?

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

Spoonyd is right, I'm really new to the board but I couldn't help but reply, I know for a fact that PVD did spin there and Taucher is amazing, I hear him everytime he spins and he goes there when he's not spinning. Friday's is really going to take off. . .Take it from me, I'm on the inside of Webster Hell. . . great space gone bad w/ extra cheese. . .maybe music can save it. . .