Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancing on Platforms/Stages

Personally, it was never my thing. However, I think as long as you're comfortable and can actually dance, then get up there and do it!! I like watching people that are up there and are really into it, getting their groove on. It's another thing to see some drunk or mangled slob who looks like a fish out of water thats up there just takin up space.

Everytime I ever been to the Tunnel w/ my girl, she ends up dancing in one of the cages w/ 2-3 others girls ... and then there's lil ol' me gaurding the cage from a mob of 50 or more guys trying to force there way into the cage ... oh!It's horrible ... i hate those cages!!!!

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Originally posted by divalicious:

...if you see a...girl dancing her ass off...do you look at her like she's a ho...or is she just a patron having a damn good time?

I've been djing for 17 years. I love when people put aside their inhibitions and show themselves dancing, rather than hiding in the masses. It tells me that I'm doing something right with the music! As for how I would look at a girl who does it, it shows me that she is self confident. I'd be more apt to invite her to a VIP lounge or afterparty, since I tend to enjoy the company of those who are strong minded and self confident. But I'd never consider her a "ho."

PLURR

Bobby

my girl does the same shit, except at SF she gets up on the speaker and starts to go off, after 20 minutes of me playing security gaurd and looking real cute holding her bag, i usually can't hold my urine anymore and make her big ass get down...women....lol

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

Everytime I ever been to the Tunnel w/ my girl, she ends up dancing in one of the cages w/ 2-3 others girls ... and then there's lil ol' me gaurding the cage from a mob of 50 or more guys trying to force there way into the cage ... oh!It's horrible ... i hate those cages!!!!

------------------

get off my dick already...