Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at Space...late review

I'm tan (finally now that the summer is over)

Space was cool. There was a salsa room on a deck outside, a hip-hop room and two rooms pumping the delicious sounds of DT.

He tore it up!!!...but there is no comparison to the vibe DT fans here in NYC create!!!

Miami is great and all, but i felt like they just didn't get the music yet down there!!

Did you stay all night?? Yea, the crowd wasnt vinyl, but danny was just totally off da hook...i mean insane...Ive never heard him like that before... U coming this friday vinylgirl??

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Guest crystalmethodny

Jess,

Im SOOoooo jealous!

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I danced so hard for about 7 hours straight that i couldn't stay the whole time. I left around 6am (with feet in massive pain) and DT was still going strong! I saw a line outside the club of all new people to get in at that time too!!!!

-Adam i was going to call you on my way to Miami, but i just didn't think we'd actually be able to meet-up in a different state at some strange club. Vinyl Friday may be a possibility for me. I'll let you know by friday morning.

-Steve- HA ha ha HAHAHA HA. Just wanted to salt the wound a little! luv ya kid. Vinyl friday?

Space was the shit!!! I went Friday and Saturday, and had the best time there. What was the deal with no frisking? The only bad thing was the day time. SB is turning way too ghetto for me. What was up with the Clevelander? That used to be my spot. I don't think I'll be headin back down there any time soon. Did you get the same vibe?

Originally posted by nokes4:

Space was the shit!!! I went Friday and Saturday, and had the best time there. What was the deal with no frisking? The only bad thing was the day time. SB is turning way too ghetto for me. What was up with the Clevelander? That used to be my spot. I don't think I'll be headin back down there any time soon. Did you get the same vibe?

Believe it or not, even though i lived in Florida for awhile that was my first time down to SB. I haven't spent enough time down there to make any real judgements, but my gut feeling is that there are more important things than the music to the people down there.Its a shame...especially when you consider the likes of someone like Danny who goes all the way down there to share some of his phat unbeatable tracks!!! He should be praised.

Originally posted by nokes4:

SB is turning way too ghetto for me. What was up with the Clevelander? That used to be my spot.

SB - ghetto? Hel-lo? South Beach has been getting better and better year by year. I moved from there to NYC in 1998 and been going back every chance I get. True, they have their share of tourist traps (Clevelander is one of them), but other places there are like nowhere else in the country. Level? Crobar? Nikki's?

I agree...Space was amazing, DT was amazing...oh my you left at 6!! He was just getting warmed up! smile.gif But that town is way too ghetto for me. Ill go back for the WMC, but thats about it....

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl