Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS FRIDAY AT VINYL>>>>>>

atf104

Hello all,

I just wanted to personally invite everyone to come down this Friday as myself and Antranig fill in for Danny Tenaglia while he is away in London this weekend. My style is very similar to DT's and I will throw in quite a few big DT tracks to keep the vibe there (AC...DC.. wink.gif Dont want to ruin it too much!). Antranig will most likely serve up a dose of hard tech house and similar DT style tunes and btw, he's been working with DT on many current production projects, so watch out for him! smile.gif If you'd like to come, feel free to email me (or mac) by Friday morning, the latest, to be placed on the VINYL <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> . I dont get promotion money or anything, just want to help people out a little so they can come and have a good time! I spin from 11:30 till 2ish...so come early! Hope to see you guys (and gals..hehe) there!

Peace to all!

-Adam

Adam.Freemer@sea.siemens.com

or after 5pm...

adam1@psu.edu

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Ill send you a CD...where do you promote??

Originally posted by Nolimit:

No, but I promote a few parties here and there. 'Til noon prod. is my little side venture.

I don't spin at all, just a fanatic of the music.

------------------

I'll definitely be there. I have a few people coming, it's my bf's birthday so we'll be at Vinyl to celebrate. smile.gif

Becca

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

I'll definitely be there. I have a few people coming, it's my bf's birthday so we'll be at Vinyl to celebrate. smile.gif

Becca

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

cesarleo, i dont know who closed...i was in miami.. smile.gif But DT is VERY picky about who he lets open or close...we're all into house so youre not gonna hear commercial stuff or anything like that, so im sure it was some good tunes! Might have been Geoff Gaines, if it wasnt Antranig, he's terrific too.

When am I coming up spinnit?? I dunno... smile.gif

------------------

Youre a funny guy no limit! There are like two people in the world that have that track! Oscar G, the guy who did it...and Danny.. smile.gif I dont know if you know how danny is...but NO ONE...gets copies of his stuff..he's very protective of it, and thats how it should be... How theyve managed to keep 'love you some more' under wraps for 2 whole years is beyond me.. smile.gif

But you are right...the Karen Ramirez track is amazing... I got some other good bombs for friday though... smile.gif

-Adam

------------------

I'll only go if Adam promises to play

1. For An Angel

2. Binary Finary

3. and anything remixed by BT

Oh wait, I'm going to see PVD @ Twilo afterwards so I'm guaranteed to hear those tracks...YAY

We're all just gonna line up in front of the booth and stare at Adam while he spins so we can point out when he fucks up, or hold up a sign that says "TUNE" when he plays a good track, I guess we only need one sign then wink.gif

But aside from that...Adam's gonna rock the house, count me in!!!

AC...DC

cool.gif

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

WORK IT ADAM!

I'm expecting to hear some Devilfish over the 20000 watts smile.gif If you know what I mean wink.gif

Good luck bro...I'll try to bring a camera to take some pics for that special night.

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters