Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comedy Club or ClubNYC???

sorry but i have to agree w/the bullshit posts comment...this board is getting waaayyyy off topic and it is a little ridiculous(sp?)...oh well, let's not forget that i am quite the bitter old hag as of late, i think my panties may be too tight...

deedz

Guest crystalmethodny

Awww

Dont be bitter Deedlez...

We all have things to be bitter about (like me for example)

But... still try to keep some hope and optimism in life.

Sure, there are a lot of stupid bullshit posts... but the majority of this board, this particular section, is about the community as a whole. Notice the different sections in the main menu...

Still, posts like... GHB rules is just horrid.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by deedlez:

sorry but i have to agree w/the bullshit posts comment...this board is getting waaayyyy off topic and it is a little ridiculous(sp?)...oh well, let's not forget that i am quite the bitter old hag as of late, i think my panties may be too tight...

deedz

hey sue,

Off topic, what the does that mean? What topic do you want to talk about ketamine, JP, and West Point Boys???

Sorry Sue, this aint Deeper.

Anyway, see you under the blacklight!

I like the goofy posts, and you can usually tell the ones you won't wanna read by the topic.

Let the comedy live on!

No more drama please. Tho sometimes I do miss the drama. It's a love/hate thing. Fun to visit the drama board sometimes, and funnier when you see that peeps actually post there!

Hugs!

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

the topics should be more about music, clubs, lounges, gues+lists, dresscodes, meet-ups. stuff like that.

not what i ate for lunch, that's silly. i admit i like the drama board but that's sarcasm & done as a joke.

i think there are some people who just want to rack up their post #, so that they can be "cool". like people that just signed up in august & have like 700+ posts. that's crazy. damn, i know i'm starting drama here but i can't help it.

besides this is just my opinion!

BTW, hey zoran, what's up?

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

[This message has been edited by lavkrap (edited 09-06-2000).]