Don't ya just loooovvveee.....

smfd

Guest crystalmethodny

Wow

You crazy girl!

Cheers to that.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Nahhh... I don't know bout that... Kinda makes you feel like an astronaut walking on earth...

I beleive, Nothing beats a nice chewable tasteful meal!!! Besides, if u don't take your time to eat, what do u have for yourself all day... no lunchbreak!?!?! Its the time rightfully yours to eat what u want and smoke a cigarrette afterwards...

But in NYC I can see it having loyal consumers...

Originally posted by mp3some:

Nahhh... I don't know bout that... Kinda makes you feel like an astronaut walking on earth...

I beleive, Nothing beats a nice chewable tasteful meal!!! Besides, if u don't take your time to eat, what do u have for yourself all day... no lunchbreak!?!?! Its the time rightfully yours to eat what u want and smoke a cigarrette afterwards...

But in NYC I can see it having loyal consumers...

i just had me an pleasant walk w/ my herbs...

i feel like an astronaut now wooooooooooooooo!

we have a work sponsored drinkathon on the day of the opening ceremony, we all have characters to dress up as.....I get to be the Dream Team (interesting given I'm very white and am only 6'1" tall) lol

very very very familiar and a fan of the liquid lunch biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I did that a couple of months ago w/ one of the brokers I work with. 2 1/2 hour lunch. I got in trouble for it but that's OK because I barely remember the "talk" I had to have w/ my manager. You'd think he would have waited 'till I sobered up, huh?

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.