Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smoking in clubs...

Sorry..............but you can't get burnt by them right?

Originally posted by divalicious:

I think it should be banned. I hate coming home and stinking like an f-ing ashtray!! Or worse yet, getting my skin or clothes burned by some chimney who is dancing with a cig, and having to breathe in all that crap they're spewing.

Just my opinion, but if I made the rules, cigs would be OUT! Joints and blunts are OK tho...

------------------

Good time had by all!!!

I do agree with you to some extent, but that's a little harsh.I hate the smell it leaves, and getting burned too. I dont smoke either, but i hate to admit it, the club atmosphere does a number on my conscience. I usually give in and have a cig or two. I guess I could go without it, but my willpower isnt that strong. I think its the same way for a lot of people. Just my opinion

I think it should be banned. I hate coming home and stinking like an f-ing ashtray!! Or worse yet, getting my skin or clothes burned by some chimney who is dancing with a cig, and having to breathe in all that crap they're spewing.

Just my opinion, but if I made the rules, cigs would be OUT! Joints and blunts are OK tho...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

I would also ban people from taking E,X,C,A,G oh wait...that stuff is ILLEGAL...

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Guest crystalmethodny

Its illegal in San Francisco wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Definitely a bit harsh, but I so agree with you. From a non-smoker (not even weed) can't stand the smell of it. But hey, you suck it up and go out!

I think a worse spot...in front of office buildings! I walk out at lunch and it WREAKS of smoke so thick you can choke on it!

Oh well, nothing we're gonna do about it!

addaboy