Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paging Russ Reign..

tranza

YoYo.. I got a question for you.. I just got some track by Chris The Greek called Get High.. I'm guessing you guys are tight since your both from LI and all..

My question is if you know how old it is, and if it's pressed yet?? And also if there were any remixers on it, cause the mix I got is called Get Dark Club mix, and it reminds me of JP's Shapeshifter.. Any help is appreaciated..

------------------

You Want Some, Come Get Some..

Hey Tranza, I think I know the song ur talking about, but Im not sure of the info... as for Chris the greek, I've only met him once, at the music conference I think....

Im not even actually from LI, I don't know why everybody thinks that. LOL I went to college at Hofstra, but have lived in Manhattan the past 2 yrs since I graduated...

I guess it's cause I spin out there alot because one of my main promoters does all the LI stuff....The only peeps in LI I'm really tight with are Jared Scream and Justin Time ----> really cool peeps smile.gif

Sorry I couldn't be of any help frown.gif

PS - THAT SHAPESHIFTER TRACK ON DEEPER WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE JAMS OF ALL TIME....YOU JUST BROUGHT IT BACK INTO MY MIND....ITS SOOO EVIL....IM GONNA BREAK THAT ONE OUT FOR THIS WEEKEND'S GIGS!

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djrussreign.com" TARGET=_blank>www.djrussreign.com</A>

[This message has been edited by russ reign (edited 09-08-2000).]