Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best/Worst Door

paris really isn't that bad. the fact is its'a job and she's doing what she is told to do. some nights she's told to be tough and others let anyone in. all just depends on whats going on and how the club's been doing in the past weeks.

i think the reason people think she's bad is b/c she does things w/ attitude. everything she does is really no different then any other doorperson, but its just how she does it. for example, i once tried to bring a friend of mine into factory who was waaaaaay to drunk. they noticed and told him to sober up and he actually fell down the stairs, so i walked back outside, told my friends to go in and that we would be in later. he was already down the block and they told me to get some coffee in him. we went down the block but it was mad cold, so about 15-20 minutes later i tried bringing him in again as we were walking up(no line) paris is like, "uh uh, you need to be going to a betty ford clinic" w/ that little, i'm all that sounding voice. looking back it was quite funny, i just wasn't amused at the time b/c i wanted to go. the fact is though, that any doorperson would have told us to keep walking, maybe not like she did but they still would have. so its just her persona

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

gotta give the door people credit, they have a pain in the ass job. back in the days of arena, i saw one juicehead spit on the doorguy because he wouldnt let him in....needless to say the bouncers and their stun guns got revenge....what a show that night was!!!!

i would love to be a door guy, i'd give paris a run for her money!!!

and chris willard, congrats and good luck on your upcoming wedding date!!! (its not too late to postpone man!!!!)