Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored @ Work

tara19

Hey Guys,

I am here at work and bored out of my mind!!!!!! HELP ME!!!! I am stuck here for about 4 more hours.

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by allday420_2000:

where is work, what do you do?

I work at JP Morgan on Wall st. I worlk with Bonds, puttin them into a system and approving them. It's not that bad, just that I am bored out of my mind right now!!!! How about you?

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by pilla:

4 hours im looking at about 6 more hours and ive been here since 8am

fuckin nuts now

Ok, sorry, you beat me. What do you do?

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by bre5379:

I used to work at JP Morgan on Broad St. I am right near you. I am in the Financial Center.

I also go to BMCC, right near you!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by shady609:

If your that bored.....here's a challenge. Think of a truly unique way to tell me something about you. I have to go...it's 5:00. I'll check in with you tomorrow. I'm new to the board so don't be harsh.

shit lay into this mofo like nobodys biz...rip'em a new...ah just teasing welcome to the board.

tara i feel for you and all those cats working those types of jobs. i use to make dubs of all of those stupid freakin training videos. oh how boring. but as of now i work in midtown(5th n 45th) as asst. colorist. in short i work w/commercials and movies. hey yer bored...check out our web site mte.com. as for the job...i love it here. i love the work. great people. i dragged my boss w/me to centro-fly last friday.

[This message has been edited by allday420_2000 (edited 09-07-2000).]

Originally posted by kaotic:

i feel your pain.. thank god i get out at 6

OK< Just keep rubbing it in!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by tara19:

Ok, sorry, you beat me. What do you do?

i set up trade shows(computers and network) for canon and we are shipping out 200 plus computers tomorrow for a huge show and i got to make sure that all the shit is ready to ship

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Originally posted by tara19:

I work at JP Morgan on Wall st. I worlk with Bonds, puttin them into a system and approving them. It's not that bad, just that I am bored out of my mind right now!!!! How about you?

Hey my friend used to work a JP Morgan-she rec. quite, do you know her Vanessa?

Let me know-WOW this world is small.

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Hey my friend used to work a JP Morgan-she rec. quite, do you know her Vanessa?

Let me know-WOW this world is small.

60 wall? I don't believe that I do know her, but then again, we have thousands of people working here.

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

i set up trade shows(computers and network) for canon and we are shipping out 200 plus computers tomorrow for a huge show and i got to make sure that all the shit is ready to ship

Hey there, you set up trade shows? I work for a company that designs, builds, installs -well lets just say we do it all. I know it can be hard work-I often work on site and it's 53 hour weeks. Actually we are setting up a show for Cannon right now at the Javits Center-Maybe you know us-MC2

Let me know it you do.

Nikkisticks

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Hey there, you set up trade shows? I work for a company that designs, builds, installs -well lets just say we do it all. I know it can be hard work-I often work on site and it's 53 hour weeks. Actually we are setting up a show for Cannon right now at the Javits Center-Maybe you know us-MC2

Let me know it you do.

Nikkisticks

maybe you know us cns the computer guys

do you know john artuso

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

maybe you know us cns the computer guys

do you know john artuso

Hey sorry I had to run out of work-I have met John Artuso a few times, but I can't remember what he looks like-I hear the name come up all the time around here though.

Crazy

Are you he?

What a freakin small worl.

Do you know Gary Cioffi, or who I am?

Being bored at work sucks. I'm really busy, but I can't get away from this board b/c I had lost my internet access for about a month and now that I finally have it back, I can't seem to get back to doing what I'm supposed to be doing. On top of everything, my co-workers and my boss keep interrupting me. The nerve!!!!

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif