Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall>> New location for home/cream!?

jaysea

Ok, dont start wild rumor's!! and this is not the truth or anything, this is just a though>>

WEBSTER HALL, would make for a phat ass venue! dont u think, and that club has been down for a long long time, it will be sad to see it go, but come on! webster hall has come and gone. And now its time to burn that shit down. lol

i wonder if that is a place there looking at.

im all for burning some NYU kids out of the dorms, and make Home @ The old palladium

that would be some wild shit!

What about DanCeteria!?

nothing is in that, i think?

no one is thinking of those places,

i dont no, what do u guys think,

*MuaH*

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Webster Hall could/should be fabu. What a potentially super venue in the right hands. Palladium is gone and sorely missed, but ought to remain that way. Sometimes it's good to let nostalgia tell sweet lies.

pax.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

i still think roxy is gonna become something, especially if cream is coming here too, then i think roxy will definetly become one of them

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Guest crystalmethodny

Jaysea,

You made me laugh man... Screw this NYU kids!

As for Webster Hall... it really is a phat ass venue, just needs a makeover. HIRE ME AND GIVE ME 3 MILLION TO MAKE SOME CHANGES - To the owners of Webster...

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

webster is a new york institution all the people who visit nyc want to club in webster it is still making shit loads of money w/o spending alot on big name dj's there is no way that place is going away any time soon

ellis island, statue of liberty, world trade and webster hall = tourist attraction

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

You're absolutely right, but I think it'll take more than 3 million. . .I'll pass your message on to the owners. . .

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Jaysea,

You made me laugh man... Screw this NYU kids!

As for Webster Hall... it really is a phat ass venue, just needs a makeover. HIRE ME AND GIVE ME 3 MILLION TO MAKE SOME CHANGES - To the owners of Webster...

wink.gif