Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY DOES EVERYBODY LOVE TWILO??????????

ive been there once and for some reason it just didnt catch my attention. As for a place like exit i loved it. im not a juice head so everybody relax. Im just curious as to why its so popular on this board. thanxxxx

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our love for twilo stems from the music which bounces off its walls every friday night, and nothing else. as a venue i dont find it to be anything special at all, and I was there on a saturday once, never again. The system, as you might have heard, is the best in the world as is the talent they bring in, thus our love for twilo.

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

It's the best sound system in the world and thats great for you if you are going for the music and to dance your ass off.

I have met some of the coolest most interesting (mature) people there from all over the country and the world.

It's the whole package, maybe you should give it another chance.

TWILO ROCKS

Please stop saying European DJ's you just fuel the European haters... they just play the same music as anybody and there origin of birth has nothing to do with anything musical.

Sorry Kitty19 but I have to defend Europe because some people hate all the fuss... ok I don't have to but feel I should.

I tell you why I would go, best sound system in the world. When you go to a club it's for the music, so the best sound system and good DJ's (where ever they are from) = good times (for me).

Please no arguments Twilo has the best sound system in the world (for now).

mike you little bitch j/k lol

first- the music.

twilo brings in the best talent from all over the world. the music is always banging and it give an opporunity to hear something other then the same old nyc hard house

second- the vibe

best vibe in the city that i have experienced. haven't made it to body and soul so can't compare that, but otherwise, no where in the city does the vibe even come close. people really get in to the music, not like alot of other clubs where its like a bunch of zombies standing around on the dancefloor.

third- THE SYSTEM!!!

the best system in the world(so i'm told b/c i've never been clubbing outside the US) let alone the city. It's crystal clear and has the hardest hitting base, just an amazing piece of electronic wizadry biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

when i went i did go on a pvd night around june i believe. the music wass off the hook but i wasnt feeling the crowd. what is the crowd like now and what kind of clothes do people wear there. is it black pants or is it huge ufo's like the tunnel, and are there any good looking girls there. I dont go to a club to pick up girls i go to dance but it never hurts.

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

b2b, i didn't mean to say "european DJs" to fuel any sort of unnecessary drama, i just said European in the sense that they started most of their careers there. in no way could i label them all as "European music", that's just sillie.

when i first went to twilo 4 years ago, i was just really intrigued by the fact that the club flew in all these DJs from around the world. basement jaxx from paris, pvd from germany etc etc... i was in awe! smile.gif

defend away b2b, i know your name stems from a party back in england? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

when i went i did go on a pvd night around june i believe. the music wass off the hook but i wasnt feeling the crowd. what is the crowd like now and what kind of clothes do people wear there. is it black pants or is it huge ufo's like the tunnel, and are there any good looking girls there. I dont go to a club to pick up girls i go to dance but it never hurts.

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

1)msoprano - If you go to clubs for what people are wearing..Twilo is def. not for you...and yes..there are MANY good looking girls there

2)as for you "wakeup"...I am not a backpack wearing/glowstick carrying kid, in fact I have never ever touched a glowstick in a club. I am an intelligent, professional NYC female who goes there for the quality music..and that is all...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Man, it's just a combination of The best Sound System + The best Dj's (wherever they're from, to agree with back2basics)+ the Best Vibe available in the Club scene in America.

I have been in Twilo an infinite number of times, and everytime I go, I get that feeling in my stomach as if it were the first time there. The crowd that gathers in Twilo every Friday is as diverse as the population of NYC, and when everybody is up for the same feeling, u cant go wrong with the vibe... The music is just the best, and NO other venue in America Features that kind of talent on a regular basis.

You guyz might think I'm exagerating, but I have never had a better time in any club like the time Sasha and Digweed celebrated their 3 year anniversary as Residents @ Twilo... That has been THE best Pary Ever.. and I seriously doubt that any other Club experience can top that, not even in Ibiza, London, Miami, or any other place!! Sasha & Diggers were off the hook that night!!!! eek.gif the party went on till 9:30 am and the club was still Packed!!

That place is just THE place to be on a Friday night, so if u have the chance, I personally reccommend u give it a second chance, maybe even this Friday... PVD will be there playing some of the wold's best trance for one of the world's best Crowds!!

Hope 2 c u guyz there!!!!!!!

Peace, Love, and Twilo for everyone!!!

beats me.. twilo is a overcrowded shithole with low ceilings and cheap light systems not to mention overrated DJs. you call that a club? for those of you who think twilo is the best club in the world, i would like to recommend you to get your ass out of NYC and travel more.

Well...people are different...if you put my fav dj's in a hole in a cave...I would still go...and I am sure some of the people here will agree with me...

obviously you are not one of us..and I happen to be very caucasian if you must know

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by wakeup:

now im only stereotyping, no offense to anyone. but did anyone realize how fucking mangled asians (politically correct term)get at clubs. i swear i never saw any group just a mess at the clubs.

"No offense to anyone ... those fucking mangled asians"

your an idiot, plain & simple ... i hope one of those "mangled asians" tear you a new asshole one day ...

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Originally posted by wakeup:

sir dante must be a gook. im not racist u fuck.i was having some fun, and speaking the truth what a dump that place is.

Wakeup...describing asians with that word is racist and offensive and not one bit funny, so shut the fuck up you ignorant dumbass!! mad.gif

------------------

"I'm going to take my time, I have all the time in the world, to make you mine, it's written in the stars above..." - Depeche Mode

shadowchaser076@aol.com