Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY DOES EVERYBODY LOVE TWILO??????????

Originally posted by souvlaki:

beats me.. twilo is a overcrowded shithole with low ceilings and cheap light systems not to mention overrated DJs. you call that a club? for those of you who think twilo is the best club in the world, i would like to recommend you to get your ass out of NYC and travel more.

You can say something valid about all of your points except the lights....I've been everywhere assface and the lights at Twilo are some of the best around. Dork!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to Twilo friday nights a couple of times, they do get great DJ's but what is with the security- they are assholes and I don't even do drugs, I mean they are just mean! And they oversell that place so much it sucks! Twilo on sats. are much better Junior is brilliant everytime I see him and the crowd is perfect- the security is laid back too. It's really a shame that they can't get their act together for fri. cause of the lineups, but then again they make so much $$ (c'mon $35 is a bit steep don't you think?) that I guess they really don't care.

-Just my opinion anyone share it?

maximan i agree with you ive been to exit about 8 time and i never had a bad night there either. always had fun and always enjoyed the music. the only night that wasnt decent was when funkflex came on. oh what a mistake. how do u have a hiphop dj spin the main floor of a house club where everyone is blasted.. he got cut in about 45 minutes but stiill that time was enough to clear half the club out

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

i agree on what everyone is saying regarding the best sounds systems and dj's that tear Twilo up, but i dont' think that crowd deserves the dj's that go there. The crowd is far from awesome, most people are too fucked up on something to even notice what's going on around them...

Originally posted by sosultan:

i agree on what everyone is saying regarding the best sounds systems and dj's that tear Twilo up, but i dont' think that crowd deserves the dj's that go there. The crowd is far from awesome, most people are too fucked up on something to even notice what's going on around them...

oh please, that argument is so played, not to mention so far from the truth. if anything, people go to twilo, and vinyl and centrofly to name a few others, b/c they actually have a clue about music. they go to these places b/c the best talent in the world is present at them week in and week out.

seriously, what, are you gonna try and tell me that the exit or factory crowd is more musically knowledgable, more deserving, and most importatnly LESS FUCKED UP???? rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I could have sworn I saw a similar thread posted by you on this topic previously. My apologies if I'm wrong. Bottom line, I've seen the world's best DJs playing on one of the world's best sound systems. Jeff Mills, Carl Cox, Sasha, John Digweed, Sven Vath, and more. The list goes on and on. If these guys were at Exit every Fri. it would be my favorite club. It's all about what you're looking for in a night out and I don't know that Twilo offers what you're looking for.