Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions on the Levi's commercial...

I've seen those commercials.... there are like 3 of them... the one with the two kids kissing in front of the beach is SO freaky FREAKY... it's sort of SCARY... the two people dancing looks like a BEER commercial... and the other one with the two people on the motorcyle is pretty whatever... but the beach one... BlaH... freaks me OUT every time i see it...

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

Yeah... they've BEEN making LEVI's commercials... don't you remember the last one? the Last Ad campaign was AWESOME... with the INVISIBLE people stripping down to nothing... and then the guy's mom shows up... now THAT was a good commercial... these new ones are, like I said, just freaky...

------------------

Originally posted by maximman:

Yeah... they've BEEN making LEVI's commercials... don't you remember the last one? the Last Ad campaign was AWESOME... with the INVISIBLE people stripping down to nothing... and then the guy's mom shows up... now THAT was a good commercial... these new ones are, like I said, just freaky...

That was Levi's? Hmmm that's actually the only one I remember that was recent.. before that I remember the one with that lizard guy in the Samurai get-up that was like "Levi'zzz"

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Im feelin those new Levi commercials gives me the eye wiggles and i need to sit down.DOes any one like the look of the jeans they look aight but i need to see them for real. AND DAMMIT WHERE IS THAT SUPERGREG BUDDY LEE COMMERCIAL still havnt seen it.

Originally posted by maximman:

DThat was the guy's mom? I thought it was his g/f. confused.gif

OH, NO, NO... that FIRST girl IS his GF... but after they're undressed... and he's running into the bedroom... there's a knock or something at the door... and it's like an old lady or something with glasses... and he goes "mom?" haa haa... this is SICK... i've seen that commercial WAY too many times...

------------------

It is too funny that you posted about that commercial, because i love it!!!

i cant wait to see it while im trippin!!!

i even like the old one with the invisable people

with the barry white song in tha background

that one is cute