Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****PIMPS UP HOES DOWN****

Anybody see the new "Shaft" movie with Samuel L Jackson? Member how he does that little move and causes the big guy to flinch?

Pimpin' is about keeping the ho's in line AND making sure your lackys know their role too.

"Bitch, you done shining my boot up yet?"

"You don't know?"

"Well, can ya see your perty lil' face in em?"

"You can see yourself in one of em, huh?"

"Well then I guess you're not done yet."

"Cause I KNOW you're not about to let me go out there and do a set all half-cocked and shit."

DJ Ho Master Funky Cold Madina Bitch Better Have My Money O.G. Old Skool Skippy Peanut Butter Wilson (Takes a breath here) don't play that!!"

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-07-2000).]

"What? Sample the product?"

"That be fitty dollas."

"How much for the real deal?"

"That be fitty dollas"

"Discount? Hmmm"

"Discount, huh?"

"Tell you what. I'll let you play with STD Sally for fitty dollas."

"Why's everything gotta be fitty dollas?"

"Shiat... DJ Ho Master Funky Cold Madina Bitch Better Have My Money O.G. Old Skool Skippy Peanut Butter Wilson only deal with multiples of fitty fool."

"You want that nickle and dime shit you take your punk ass elsewhere. That be fitty dollas"

"Hell yeah I expect you to pay up."

"Time is money junior, ask me all these questions all technicals and shit, that run you fitty dollas."

"Ain't gonna pay, huh?"

"Look here junior, I can walk on water, eat bullets, and shit ice-cream."

"Don't make me break my foot off in your ass."

"What was that for, you say?"

"Well, you got pimp slapped for gettin' me all flustered and shit."

"That be two fitty."

"You waste twice my time, you pay twice the price. That be two fitty."

"Fitty and fitty is a hundred?"

"Look here junior... you got fitty dollas, right? You got another fitty dollas right?

So you got 2.. that be two fitty."

[yes folks 50 + 50= 250]

"Jive mother fucker trying to out ol' Old Skool his propers"

"Know your bank roll junior, know your bank roll."

"Lucky you caught me in a good mood, that woulda been a ho-style beat down come wailing down on ya, you woulda been all sassin' me last week."

"Sugar Crack Corn On The Cobb Sally caught some a those cracked out customers a hers before they went to the crack store this week. Bought me that lexus leopard-skin stretch limo you see there behind me."

"Pleasure doing business with you junior."

"Next time you get to the point and stop with the jibber jabber, you might walk away with one of these fine ho's you see before you."

"What do I mean you're not getting some ho's?"

What do you mean, there's no way you paid two fitty to walk away empty handed?"

"Ah shit... you done gone and done it now."

"Here I was, actin' all Mr. Nice Pimp and shit.... but noooo you just had to press my buttons."

"Now I gotta be all Kung Fu Pimp-Grip on that ass."

"And you were crying like a little girl when I pimp slapped you with the little finger rings on...."

-----DJ Ho Master Funky Cold Madina Bitch Better Have My Money O.G. Old Skool Skippy Peanut Butter Wilson proceeds to pimp slap & pimp kick/stomp 'junior'------

-----In true pimp fashion DJ Ho Master Funky Cold Madina Bitch Better Have My Money O.G. Old Skool Skippy Peanut Butter Wilson walks away from his ordeal without even so much as a wrinkle in his butterfly collar-----

"just count your lucky stars. Lucky you didn't make me perspire. I hate to perspire."

"STD Sally, go on over and have Josey Pussy Finger Lickin' Good Lips Galore get me a sammich. This fool got me all hungry and shit."

"Have Wetwork Character Assasin Bonfire Of My Vanity Mirror Sue-Anne clean this mess up, while your at it, will ya?"

(Does that little tick mark thing in the air)

"Pimps up, ho's down."

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-11-2000).]

Anyone see family guy?

"Women are put here to amuse men by our lord jesus christ." He said something like that... then

a little later it shows him and a guy standing on a corner with a chick in the middle.. and there's a puddle.

Peter takes the woman, dumps her in the puddle and the guy walks over her...

How's that for chivalry? Pimp style!!

HAHA!!! (Little kid from Simpsons with his patented Ha-ha laugh)

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-11-2000).]

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the pimp of the year. Everybody give it up for Hugh Hefner!!

-----Hugh Hefner beams a smile at his rival, who has once again taken second place. DJ Ho Master Funky Cold Madina Bitch Better Have My Money O.G. Old Skool Skippy Peanut Butter Wilson, already brainstorming ways to overtake the thrown---------

Frustrated, Old Skool Wilson bangs on a table, "Damn it all to hell, how the hell does he do it? No matter what I do, Hugh's always got more bitches n' me."

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

---------Pimp strut----------

--------Tips hat-------------

Thank you. Thank you very much. I'd just like to say, I couldn't have done it without my mentor, James Brown. Stay up James.

Pimps up, ho's down.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif