Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl This Past Friday Night

I know since Danny was out of town a lot of you may not have come, but you missed a great set by Adam F a.k.a aft104...Adam played until aroun 2:45am and played some really great stuff, finishing up his set with AC DC one of my favourite tracks right now...great to see him having fun...Antranig followed up Adam and started his set off as if it were 10pm, very slow, did not take the music where Adam left off, he did start to get ok around 4:30 am, he played all of Danny's most recent peak hour and crowd mover tracks, which should be left to Danny at Vinyl, not his fill in's...I love hearing other DJ's especially those who open for Danny because they often offer great sounds of similar style but different than Danny's, Antranig the 2 times I have heard him has only played Danny's current Crowd Movers, which in my opinion leaves me to believe he has no style of his own...All in all it was a good night, and good to see Adam having a good time in the booth while he was playing...too bad you didn't get a chance to drop my new track, have no fear Danny will have it soon enough smile.gif

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Thats just downright stupid. Just because you're a DJ's fill-in doesn't mean you should play all the tracks he usually plays. I (and alot of people on this board) am a huge fan of Danny's, and I know all the tracks he plays at the moment, and I usually try to get my hands on all of them too. But a DJ should have his own specific style, not biting off someone like DT or PVD. He should have his own distinct style...Massive big-ups to Adam though, Im so sorry I couldn't be there, next time for sure.

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters