Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ CHRIS

tempkid

Yo what up. How you doing, I forgot you posted on this board. I got a couple of questions for you.

First one, when is steve going to throw his big party on the lake?

Second one, where are you spinning now?

Third of all we all got to hang again an go to the city. I mean everbody my brother,Eric,everybody. You see my brother probaly more than I do try to convencie him. I'll be going to factory on saturday and next week I'm checking out The World, how abou you are you going to the opening.

Peace out(I borrowed some of your cds from Eric nice)

Yo waaaddddupp Bro. I have a few things in the works right now, but waiting before I start plugging them. I'm gonna be one night in Jersey and one night in the city.

Your brother is supposed to meet me this week and I'll discuss plans with him. Everybody wants to hang out and we are long over due.

Steve's been real busy designing more clubs and lounges. He's got a few big ones coming up. I will see him today, I have to meet with some of the owners of these places for lighting plans they want me to do, and then I'm going to (if I have time) goto the meetup with some other ClubNYC'ers. Get my number from your brother. I'm gonna get a hold of Denny Tsettos to check out World in a few weeks. I don't think Steve designed this place, so I don't have any game.

LOL

Chris

------------------

It's all in the music