Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone Please Explain this "Mami and Papi" Language???

Originally posted by jolie27:

They only think they can get away with it because you're a young, attractive woman and they don't take you seriously. My friend, who's 22, is an x-ray tech and was recently told to wear her long blonde hair up because no one takes her seriously. What is that about?

Ok now thats fucked up! I get those comments too...you sure your not a blonde?? Ugh some ppl are soo messed up. Its funny they say this though b/c half the ppl who have asked me that didnt even graduate high school. And they even ask me how to spell such simple words. But Im the blonde!?!?!? Yea ok...wonder what their gpa's are cuz I know what mine was....

People jst need to be taught better manners. Plain and simple!

------------------

catwink1.gif

Being called "MAMI" is like being called honey or sweetie!.......Is that disgusting??.....It depends on how the person is saying it to you as well.........If you hear "Oye MAMI que pasa"??.......Then the guys probablu a loser!

If you hear "Gracias Mami" or Mami do you have another cigarette then the guy is probably descent.......Mskittie I'm spanish as well!!

VIVA ESPANA!!!!!!

And one day while viciously throwing down, Jacl rolled and declared "LET THEIR BE HOUSE"

and House music was born!!!

yea but you have to understand both perspectives...if a woman calls a man..ay papi...then the man is like cool..coz men like getting hit on....but if a man says a statement like that to a woman...then the woman is like...thats so ruuuuuude! Because women get hit on a lot more frequently then men do.....plus women and men perceive the same situations differently....and you can see why.....

Originally posted by Pershoot:

yea but you have to understand both perspectives...if a woman calls a man..ay papi...then the man is like cool..coz men like getting hit on....but if a man says a statement like that to a woman...then the woman is like...thats so ruuuuuude! Because women get hit on a lot more frequently then men do.....plus women and men perceive the same situations differently....and you can see why.....

I understand!......I personaly don't ever say that, but I see you & Mskittie's point of view.......Later Mami's.....lol

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

MissKittie,

you sure u aren't mistaken?

maybe they aren't sayin mami. maybe they are sayin "Hey Fatty". that's my line.

just something to ponder.

fatty

Well youre never standing by me when they say that so Im sure its Hey Mami and not Hey fatty. Sorry that they degrade you like that. PIGS!

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by Pershoot:

oh my god..i live there too....

Haha that's cool smile.gif So U understand what I am talking about frown.gif BTW are you a boy or a girl?

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"