Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the LD on OHM?

artful

I went there a few times, but a LONG time ago... before I knew what the club scene is about LOL

I didn't like it then, but it could have changed now. Reminded me as if it's a "hallway" you go in, theres like a balcony thing upstairs for VIP and you have to go all the way to the back to the dancefloor. I had went Thursday, and a Saturday night, dressy crowd, older and I disliked the music.

Just my opinion! smile.gif

I've been to Ohm and it pretty much sucked. the music was way too commercial and the people are not clubbers per se. more like yuppies who want something resembling the club scene.

here's a trick to get in for free...make late supper reservations.they can't charge a cover if you're eating. once your in, that's it. you don't actually have to eat supper.i did tho, the food is pretty good there...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah...

Missy Elliot's gonna be there... according to the email--- Wonder if she's gonna perform or just be like "Hi, I'm Missy Elliot, please buy my album."

That's some smooth shit Divalicious

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif