Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KID ROCK & THE ROCK @ the world opening nite??? that is just STUPID

oasis

my 2 Cents:

They have some nerve calling wwf restaurant THE WORLD. There was only one WORLD and we cannot recreate it. Also, sorry to burst your bubble but Denny SUXXXXXXXXXX and don't even defend him because he does. You are calling the club THE WORLD with no hope of bringing worldly talent. BTW parking in Times Square oh yeah that is fun!!!!!!!

And a 4am curfew on the place, keep reminding me why people are going??? People are gonna go for teh first couple of weeks, see whatthe hype is all about and them WELCOME TOURIST TRAP!!

HAPPY TRAILS I'll be at TWILO!

P.L.U.R.

to tell the you the truth i think it will blow up big but in a bad way.. i think it might "the spot" like sooo commercial like huge celebs there media coverage and shit

but we will see

or since its in time square they will prolly open the doors for 20 mins fill it up wit tourists and thats it

what they need is a super tight door

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

1. If you think it is shit, you don't have to go there. I am sure I will be there to see it and if I wouldn't like it, I simply don't go there anymore.

2. If it becomes commercial "tourist trap"?So even better for other clubs. I guess every club has a specific crowd which is a little bit xenofobic. You can just be glad that World will attract most of tourists & people coming there just to see it, since your club remains the "old place for real clubbers".

3. Parking. I guess it really doesn't matter. Parking in Manhattan is one big nightmare and it couldn't be much worse there.

Peace Mike

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

You are all a bunch of amateurs. Tsettos is not bad by any means. The Rock will be there, let alone a lot of the WWF because they have a house show that night at Madison Square Garden. Kid Rock is better than seeing the same old live performance of some flash in the pan. This message board is filled with guys who are 18 year old virgins. Get a clue. It may suck, but it has a shot of being good.

Originally posted by p00h:

week 2

special guest "AMBER" performing her hit single "SEXUAL"

HAHA good shit

pooh you coming for the vinyl/twilo(DT,S&D) outing on the 29th?

i haven't been to s&d since the 3 year cuz i had an awful time cuz it was so packed out. needed a long break from them but figure it time to it out again b/c i heard digweed was amazing last time and the place wasn't really packed.

we'll see...

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."