Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!", says Ojeda before quiting LL on Friday!!

Well Well Well, you're gonna love this. Yes it is true after receiving his pay in the LL booth friday (which was less than it was supposed to be, along with another prob with the pay) eek.gif Jason Ojeda packed up his gear and said Peace out to LIMELIGHT!! The Lighting tech Chris had to cover with his TranceNation CD's. But this shouldn't be a shock to anyone. The Gatien organization is well known for screwing not only promoters on pay but the DJ's as well. Personally I think that it is majorly unprofessional and plain wrong not to pay these DJ's after you agree to there prices!! But Jason has already found a new home and could it possibly be ROXY?? Word is Chris Reda after also leaving the LL, will be starting Fridays up @ ROXY with Paul Drohan(oldskool) smile.gif. My bets for the fall super clubs will consist of Exit, Roxy, Twilo, and surprisingly Webster Hall (one to watch). P.L.U.R.

That's crazy..

That guy is making so much money with his 2 clubs, but he's such a cheap fuck, he doesnt want to pay his djs.. WTF kind of shit is that?? How much money can Ojeda possibly charge?? $2k a night?? ( and that's really pushing it to the limit )..

I still dont know why people work for him.. Sub promotors working for a couple comps and maybe a couple drink tickets.. *Yawn*

------------------

cart04.gif