Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORLD ???

Capacity is 3000+.

Cover is $25/$20 reduced. E-mail me the names fo the list by Sat. 9PM and you'll be placed on the HAZE List.

Get there EARLY, list closes @ 1 AM.

There's gonna be a long ass line.

Age is 21. Jared Scream is the opening DJ. DEnny Tsettos is the main DJ.

Ted The Dillinger is in the Hip-Hop room.

Check out the flyer on my website.

E-Mail: HazeDG@Gateway.net

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

[This message has been edited by darrellg (edited 09-18-2000).]

This message was posted by toni23 a few days ago: eek.gif

I must say, i am getting really pissed off at how the people lie and see what they want to see on this board.Here are the facts about the so called "WORLD".And yes i work there during the day, yes, day.I am a waiter ...yes a waiter. Iwait on little kids and faimlies that come in to see pictures of all the wrestlers. Yes , it is the WWF RESTURENT AND CLUB!!!!IT is open 7 days a week lunch and dinner. They are doing a "club night" on saturdays starting soon. the wwf resturant is the club. One night a week they are calling it the WORLD.IT IS BY NO MEANS EVEN CLOSE TO BEING THE BIGGEST CLUB IN NYC....NOT EVEN CLOSE.THE CLUB PART OF IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY SMALL. I also think it is kind of corny for a club....IT IS A THEMED RESTURANT!!!! I just

feel bad for the people that might be sucked in to all the propaganda that is

on this board. I am just giving the facts. 1. it is not a new club, it has been there over a year since the wwf moved in 2 it is not at the old location of expo 3 it is not even close to being the biggest club in the city 4 it is only open till 4am!!!!!!! and only open sat night because thats all the wwf wants to risk with that sort of crowd that is not family oriented like the resturant.Just thought everyone should know.

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Get outa here, really. You mean Tsettos is spinnin at the WWF restaurant??? Really... Thanks alot for posting that, I was gonna go Saturday. It makes sense though, when I heard Kid Rock was performing I said huh? Thanks again that coulda been a huge mistake.

[This message has been edited by gabrielll (edited 09-18-2000).]

The club is not in the restraunt itself, it's in a seperate part of the same building.

Give it a chance. It's gonna be PHAT, trust me.

People on this board are so negative and so quick to diss EVERYTHING.

Go there Saturday, and if you don't like it, THEN you can say how much it sucks.

How do you know a club is gonna suck if you haven't even seen it before?

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

[This message has been edited by darrellg (edited 09-18-2000).]