Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any news on Vicious @ Tunnel Saturdays?

kitty19

if you guys all remember, the opening night for johnny vicious was packed!.

just curious to know how it is doing these days, if anyone has gone/heard anything. i really like johnny vicious and the tunnel, it's really disappointing that it's not blowin up.. any thoughts? cwm40.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

hey kitty!!

i just went this past saturday night, and i had such a good time!! it was fun, but it was not that crowded, it got crowded at times, tho. but it was fun, i love the fuzzy room! lol. anyway. the only fucked up thing is that it was cleared out by 6:30!!

people need to stay later and maybe they will keep it open later!

but JV was really good, and everything was cool, i got really fucked up, and danced in the cage!!

and speakers, stairs,hall way's, chairs!!

hahahaha!

Muah! cwm45.gifcwm29.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

yEA JV IS THERE EVERY SATURDAY

Just go early, cause for some reason it lets out to Early, i was so bummed when it people started to leave, at like 3am!!!

GRRRRRR!!

Bring the tunnel back,

i miss my CAGES cwm33.gif

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

yea the problem is the promtoers are bringing in a drinking crowd and those always are home in and in bed nice and early. the problem is that people haven't really given it a chance as an afterhours spot. Now that theres a good dj maybe it will start to pick up for people who want a change from factory.

I'm sure that would make the factory regs happy b/c then the place wouldn't be so packed out all the time.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I have been to tunnel since Jv has been there like 4 times.. and each time i have had an awesome time. The music is awesome. JV just plays great track to great track. One thing is the crowd is very small compared to the first night he was there.

Tunnel is definitely an awesome Club because it well designed and sound system is pretty good. The crowd is weak but WHo cares when the music is Awesome.. Its tough to find a place where u get both. Except for the first night JV was there. There was a ton of hot girls and the music was awesome.

-Tunnel back in full force- cwm7.gifcwm39.gifcwm44.gif