Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 bad, 1 good -- The way of the Universe?

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

Hmm...

Way back when (I think 600 BC) a philosopher by the name of Lao-Tse founded a closely followed philosophy called Taoism, represented commonly by the Yin-Yang. Yin being the Dark Side, Yang being the Light Side... closely resembles Star Wars doesn't it, well duh... Lucas had to get his inspiration somewhere.

Anyway, the point of it being is this morning I got a little bit of Yin, and a little bit of Yang.

Yin - When I realize that someone I trusted in confidence and lent some money too will never pay me back, just because he's a fake. The truly sad thing is, I thought he had some honor in him. So much for benefit of the doubt, I suppose I should be skeptical from now on.

Yang - My boss from Cali charged me with the duty of... monitoring the NY nightlife and making sure our clients are immersed in it wholly. I just love relations work. Thus, I plan on hitting the Roxy next month with some clients for BT! Woo hoo, on the magazine. Gotta love it.

Still, the Yin outdoes the Yang in this case.

My disciples, you may return to work now.

Crystal "Lao-Tse" Method

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

STEVE!! Whats up? Its Julie...no not your sister. I just registered for clubplanet a few days ago and I see your name all over this thing- in fact you're a "ClubGod"- how did you get that status? I'm still tryin to figure this site out. Anyway- haven't seen ya in a long time- how r u? Write me back when ya can. Cya! Julie cwm2.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

JULIE!!!!

Woooo!!

*Hang on, I'm publically going to annoy you* wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I ab so lutely agree . . .

In a similar case to Steve's i *know* what goes around comes around, because i'm *making* things come around . . . i'm in a situation where someone lied to me and told me they would pay me money that was owed to be, before a certain date, and if not, i would *ruin* them . . . well boys and girls, if there's good, i'm *def* bad . . .

Wow . . . remarkable similarities . . perhaps you and i have experienced the same Yin . . .

And Yang . . . which I had a long-going experience of - my bf - who taught me about the real world . . In a way, Steve, you've got the Yang role as well - my *big bro*

what goes around def comes around, thats all ive gotta say . . . just like with witches . . . everything comes back 3 times against you . . . etc . ..

luv,

brandie

"YIN"

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox