Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FORGET ABOUT THE Ex's..........

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

cazz - for some reason it looked even smaller to me. maybe i didn't look hard enough smile.gif) i go there once in a while. never stayed in the basement though..

lightngirl - invite them and then BASH men all night. we'll see how they hold up smile.gif)

i hear ya....but i do have to say that Steve is a gentleman...and gives me faith that there are still good men out there....no bashing around Steve........we'll just have to choose some poor souls at the bar to mess with......... smile.gif

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Jack -- Go wallow in your jealousy.

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

The mistake that we make ladies is that soemtimes in relationships we screw up our priorities, in turn, losing out true selves.. Women, we need to always be our first priority... Think of it this way, if you aren't happy, how the hell do you expect to make any one happy, "I DON'T THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN!!!"

Love you guys, Let's definitely meet up and vent......I am sure each of us can contribute a whole bunch of stories that one of more uof us can relate to.. We will realize that we are not alone ....

cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

vampienyc10

Originally posted by misskittie:

THATS RIGHT GIRL!!! We need to start thinking about ourselves first (someone told me to try that). Once we are happy then everything will be fine. Go out, party with your friends and have fun. And, at the same time, take rolls and rolls of pictures to remember it. We're only this age once so we need to stop letting pesky ex's get to us and ruin this care free moment of our lives! cwm9.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Yep, you HAVE to take lots and lots of pics!! I always buy a camera with good intentions and it ends up sitting in my drawer for like a year and I always regret it later. And to hell with the ex's, not that any of mine are bugging me, but what the hell?? cwm30.gif

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

I agree with vamp that everyone has their own story. I lost the real me years ago b/c my ex made me become a completely introverted person. I becamse quiet and was alwyas afraid to talk to anyone. I walked with my head down and wore baggy clothes so guys wouldnt notice to me and Id avoid fights.

He ruled me. I was like a dog on a leash. Now IM FREEEEEEEE!!!! And Im lovin it!

------------------

catwink1.gif

I was at a meeting - So I'll catch up now. I'll show LightingGirl my lights, Mysteriousss I'll buy the SF spanking stick for, and MissKittie I might have to rent a U-Haul for all the toy's for this mission. Steve I'll get us ear plugs for the loud screeching noises. LOL everybody Muhahaha.

------------------

It's all in the music