Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saturday night

pilla

saturday is my birthday and i want to go someplace i was gonna go to factory but everybody has said the jp has been playing lousy shit recentally anyody have an alternative suggestion

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Well, if you really think that JP has been playing shit and you haven't been there when he did, then that's a differnt story. Think for a second and understand that some people know music so much and what ever they like wasn't played and all that - like on the deeper board. Some people might like that kind of music, and some might not. Just becasuse people said he played like shit, it doesn't mean that he will do the same the next week. smile.gif

For your b-day, since I'm going to SF this week for the Thong party, if you will change your mind and go to SF, it will proberbly be a packed night, and if you want to be at a place to have room to move and have a place to sit, then I don't sugest it.

I heard Twilo, Limelight and other places are good, but don't take it for certain cuz I have never been to those places in a while.

HAPPY B-day!!!!!

All my best and hope you enjoy your day.

xoxoxo

Rachel