Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAGZ back @ EXIT saturday for the aniversary party!!

oasis

DJ Frankie Magz comes back to EXIT this sat

for the Grand Opening of EXIT's Newest room

don't miss MAGZ in this new space

for list email: oasis9389@aol.com

with "EXIT SAT" in the subject

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

it opens this weekend for the anniversary party

i have the other flyer and i asked magz about it he said he will be in the new room sat.... either way it should be an awesome nite

email me for a list: oasis9389@aol.com

------------------

oasis guestlist

GENIUS MAGZ posts on this board

i talked to him last nite and he said he would be @ EXIT.. i welcome him to correct this situation

sat will be off the hook

for list email me: oasis9389@aol.com

------------------

oasis guestlist

Your surprised about that? Thats what promoters do, they bullshit! Heres the classic scenario: setting-your local club;

-"is that him"

_"nah"

-"what time is it"

_"1 oclock"

ask a bouncer "he's comin right?"

bouncer says "yeah he's comin"

-"alright i'm waitin another 20 minutes then leavin"

_"alright"

-"he's not comin is he?"

_"nope"

You know how many times I was supposed to see Baez and Vicious? Atleast you found out now instead of at the club.

the worst is when promoters put your name on a flyer to draw peeps, and they never even tell you or actually give you the job cause they don't wanna pay - THEN your friends who you haven't spoken to in a while come to see you play cause they saw your name on the flyer or heard about it on the radio, and they get pissed at YOU! (because you weren't there) aggghhhhh!

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

The other weeek we were in Norwalk CT (i live in Stamford) and saw a flyer that Baez was gonna be at this club down the street, so we went, never really expecting him to show but didn't really wanna stay where we were anyway, so said why not. Baez didn't show but they had Brutal Bill thier instead. I guess they figured Baez had the bigger name though if they got BB the crowd wouldn't be that upset anyway. BB was real good.

God damn it WTF!! All kinds of flyers went out and here it is, you can read for yourself what it says:

PURPLE PARTY

Saturday 9.23.00 OPEN TILL 6AM at Shampoo

(between 7th and 8th on Willow).

Purple is going to be a HUGE, all night, indoor/outdoor event...with room for 4000! 15 DJ's spinning including Frankie Magz (Exit NYC) and Luv & Lodi (Sound Factory NYC). There will be an all night fashion extravaganza in the outdoor tent featuring Charles Porter Boutique, Studio, DKNY, French Connection, International Male, Distante, Platinum, VOG, Decola Hair Studio, Sianni and Strands, just to name a few. There will also be many special performances throughout the evening. In addition, the Purple party will be the premiere of Shampoo's "New Doo" the newly renovated main dance floor. Premiere Entertainment and Philly Style Magazine

ALSO...Arrive early and register to win an all-expense paid surgical procedure FREE BREAST IMPLANTS!!!! Seriously!

If you don't want to pay full cover or wait in line with the regular people, reply to this email with PURPLE in the subject and include your full name and # of guests you're bringing. We'll see you there!

Now there's a lot more to the flyer, but that about sums it up. So whatever, whoever I'm still gonna have a blast. Maybe I'll be the one to win the implants! haha LOL

cwm27.gif