Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GU17- Tenaglia London- Your thoughts...

Guest danmoro

where the hell can i get it? everyone is saying virgin doesn't have it, hmv etc...and i don't feel like ordering through cdnow or some bullshit like that b/c i can't wait that long. anywhere close to penn that i can stop in quick to grab or whereever i guess for that matter?????????

This shit is soooo deep. It's all about Saudade on CD 1 and Ruhe on CD 2...what a twisted CD. Its gotta be up there with Sasha's Number 13...it will be better that one when I have really heard it in depth some more.

"What music hurts the massive head tonight?!?!"

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

Cesarleo,

I have the same problem....I was looking for that and other cds and couldn't find any anywhere. I went to 2 tower records over in NJ, then I drove to NYC....hit Satellite Records....They said it's not out yet!?....Virgin, another Tower and another CD place. No one had the new CDs. WTF?!

All I got is soaking wet. cwm21.gif

Oakie's new cd was suposed to come out today and Sasha's Scorchio EP....I think.

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I think i posted about it after my night at vinyl, danny gave me a copy and although id heard it in vinyl and it sounded awesome, when i got home after vinyl i showered i relaxed on my couch and threw it on...relaxed and listened to it and wow, it is such an amazing cd, without all the distractions you can just hear how great it is...both cd's are good, and completely unlike anything that has been released in the Global Underground series to date...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I find that this cd has longevity. You can play this cd a year from now and it won't sound dated. Sort of how cd1 of Athens is. It took me awhile to get into GU10, but now I see that Danny was ahead of his time with his Athens release.

London blows Athens out of the water. I'm glad that the boxed boys gave DT another oppurtunity to prove to everyone that he indeed is the best dj around. Not only sticking to one style or genre, but appreciating ALL QUALITY MUSIC;

I wouldn't recommend this cd to everyone. It's a bit on the deep side. Too deep for many on this board.

[This message has been edited by Nolimit (edited 09-20-2000).]

*sigh*

Danny seriously is just wow.

For me personally, there is no DJ whose music can move me the way Danny's does.

He is the only DJ who can put a cwm7.gif on my face that will last for a week. (I.e. hearing Danny this Friday and STILL thinking back in amazement).

GU17 is phenomenal, and I am sure I'll be listening to it Non stop to fill the void between Fridays. cwm38.gif

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

00018539.jpg