Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no work = contract extension

copleyc

I can't quite believe this has just happened seeing as I have spent the last month at work almost exclusively playing on this board, but I just got a contract extension until next june..... I thought my boss took me for lunch to tell me I was getting sacked!!!

andrew - where the fuck have you been, mate? too busy competing in the olympics to talk to the gold medal holder in vodkaredbull drinking??????????

any news on your move yet?! you know what this means don't you - another 6 months of liver destruction for you..........

depends how you define winning.... if it's slumping in a bar practically comatose at 4am on a tuesday night, losing the keys to the house and a cell phone, nearly losing a wallet, missing a flight to new zealand and having the worse hangover in the world, then I think the UK won hands down.

plus the aussie wuss was only drinking beer.

Dhaaaaa, UK wins hands down again, ha, when will it become an Olympic sport? along with darts, we could win something then.

Good work Lass. icon7.gif wouldn't want anybody thinking we ARN'T a nation of alchoholics.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

uk_md_wht.gif