Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE CAN I BUY RED BULL ON THE NET?

lafera1

Red Bull is not just in clubs and gas stations, they help throw parties and sponser extreme sports events. I worked for them in atlanta doing promo crap. There a really cool company. You should try mixing it with any kind of drink, it goes with everything. cwm17.gif

Red Bull is not just in clubs and gas stations, they help throw parties and sponser extreme sports events. I worked for them in atlanta doing promo crap. There a really cool company. You should try mixing it with any kind of drink, it goes with everything. cwm17.gif

I'm so psyced, They just started selling that @ the 7-11 around the corner from my crib ... I never thought i'd see it outside of NYC ... i'm not sure about a website, do a search for REDBULL

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 09-19-2000).]

You'll need to make sure this entire URL is displayed in the same line:

http://www.beveragesdirect.com/bev/showprod.cfm?&DID=6&User_ID=178853&st=6162&st2=-81144028&st3=-92162224&CATID=12&ObjectGroup_ID=53

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 09-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 09-19-2000).]

oh my god why would u wanna buy it ??

that stuff is so nasty *puke*

we have liek 2 cases of it here at work come and take it please !....

i mean its not even good when u mix it with vodka . and i thougth every thing would be good with vodka =( cwm28.gif

cwm29.gif

------------------

lets go jets .....

When I was at 1015 out in San Fran, my friend and I couldn't find any pills, so we downed 5 or 6 Red Bulls in a row. You wouldn't believe it, but we felt pretty fucked up--almost like we were rolling. We called it "liquid cocaine." The best part is, about an hour later, we ended up finding some pills. Let me tell you, taking E when you're already on a Red Bull high is no joke. I was still rolling when I got on the plane to go home the next day.

--DJ David Christopher

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

I'm so psyced, They just started selling that @ the 7-11 around the corner from my crib ... I never thought i'd see it outside of NYC ... i'm not sure about a website, do a search for REDBULL

OMG!!!! Which one Frankie?? The one by Friendly's??

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

vodka bull is the name of the drink u mix together. they produce it in asia? i drink it to get me up for my day. its better to drink it on an empty stomach but when u drink it with vodka u just get hit faster and better. its supose to be like sippin on a sizzer!!!!