Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had all the money in the world what 2 cars would you have and why?

64 1/2 mustang convertable9 the very first one) cherry red with black top and black leather interior it is my dream car the look is just better then anything else i have ever seen and classic is the best

new mercades 500 sl convertable w/ testorossa door panels

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

1985 Lambourghini Countache. I rode in one once in Wellesley, MA, and I've been in love with it ever since. Not the most practical, not the most beautiful, but it's something that's been in my mind forever.

Aside from that, I'd have to say a new-model Corvette. A friend of mine has one and I get goosebumps when he guns it. Once again, not the most expensive, not the most luxurious, but it's all about personal preferences. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

any AUDI (except the TT) because i think audis are beautiful and a GMC YUKON for my off-road expeditions. smile.gif

i don't like ferraris or lamborghinis, they are not smooth enough, though a classic jaguar would be sweeeeet! biggrin.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

b2b.... the jaguar f1 racing team was outside my building yesterday (around times square). at around 1030am they took the car and gunned the engine for about a block...thats the loudest mother f#ckin sound i have ever heard!!!! now i want to go to a F1 race to check it out!!!!

b2b, u know where the us gp is??? i think the closest thing to nyc would be the montreal gp (or is it toronto?)...i know last year, a bunch of guys here at work took their clients up to check out the race...damn i wish i was senior enough here to have been invited!!!!!!!

No there is one on the new Indy circuit. It's not just an oval, they have constructed a new track for it. 240mph on the straight. It's the first US GP for years, i think they have sold all 250,000 tickets but you may still be able to get one. I really recomend it... but if you can go to Monaco.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

uk_md_wht.gif

yeah, toxic's right..if i had all the money id get some more...throw in a bentley azure, ferrari 360 modena, lambo diablo, porsche turbo, aston vantage, and what the heck, lets get some old stuff also...ferrari 250gto and bugatti royale also.

cwm12.gif