Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad day already...

bre5379

Awww Bre Im sorry to hear that. Want me to come lick the ketchup off ur shirt??? hehe j/k

Nah get some seltzer water, that should help take it out and go stand under the hand dryers in the bathroom.

Dont worry hon, it can only get better! Hell its Thursday...tomorrow means "partyyyyy"

xoxoxox cwm9.gif

------------------

catwink1.gif

Bre,

I suggest blowing a few lines, then maybe smoking some crack. that always gets me through the day. oh, and don't forget about drinking. drink heavily...you can always find the answer to your problems at the bottom of a bottle cwm32.gif

i am just kidding...we're here for ya

cwm30.gif

In the past, whenever I did something silly -- like spill ketchup on myself -- I always got embarrassed. Then I found a sure-fire way to draw attention away from that mark. First, I take a big steaming dump on my desk -- right in front of my coworkers. Then I roll around in it until my shirt is caked in feces. And voila -- nobody cares about the stain anymore! As an added bonus, the boss usually says I can take the rest of the day off..... something about how all the stress of the job is going to my head, and how they'd "hate to lose [me]". cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

btw, Bre, hope your day gets only better smile.gif SMILE! it's almost friday smile.gif

silly joke - kinda fits the scenario

A blonde is taking an elevator to another floor in her office building. There is a man in the elevator with her. She smiles and says "TGIF". The guy smiles back and says "SHIT". The blonde is confused. So she says again "TGIF". The guy repeats with a smile "SHIT". The blonde asks they guy:"TGIF stands for Thank God It's Friday", why do you keep replying "SHIT"?". The guy smiles and says:"SHIT stands for Sorry Hunny It's Thursday".

Old joke but still cute wink.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

btw, Bre, hope your day gets only better smile.gif SMILE! it's almost friday smile.gif

silly joke - kinda fits the scenario

A blonde is taking an elevator to another floor in her office building. There is a man in the elevator with her. She smiles and says "TGIF". The guy smiles back and says "SHIT". The blonde is confused. So she says again "TGIF". The guy repeats with a smile "SHIT". The blonde asks they guy:"TGIF stands for Thank God It's Friday", why do you keep replying "SHIT"?". The guy smiles and says:"SHIT stands for Sorry Hunny It's Thursday".

Old joke but still cute wink.gif

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif LoL... people have been telling me blond jokes, but I didn't hear this one yet.. LoL cwm2.gifcwm2.gif