Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how absurd!

Ok people, tell me if i'm the only one bothered by this.

Does the concept of a "nice/considerate thief" bother you at all? I don't get it. My sister lost her wallet with about 10 credit cards in it and 2 bank cards. Along with all her documents in it. She cancels them but not in time. We get the bill and what do we see. Payless Shoes, Toys for less, Discount Jewelry. WTF??? I mean, is there anything wrong with this picture??? This woman (obviously) went to get her nails done 3 times in one day (probably brought her friends along unless she got herself a nice triple manicure), went to a beauty salon twice and bought a shitload of CRAP from all these discount stores. Including the CHEAP toys for her kids. WHAT THE HELL??? I mean, if you are going to use someone else's credit cards, you might as well live it up and buy yourself (and your KIDS) some decent stuff. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life! Maybe she was trying to save my sister some money smile.gif) Or maybe she's just plain old cheap and is not even aware that there are decent stores around. Just wanted to share this insanity with all of you.

some people are just plain ole moronic.

i found one of my co-workers discover platinum card the other week, but i returned it....shouldve went on a shopping spree at bergdorf since God knows he has the $$$.

oh well!

and mysterious...i dont think youre liable for any charges if you get your card lost or stolen...talk to the credit card company.

Oh no, the credit company will definitely pay for it. They'll probably have a good laugh at these charges, too. Most of the fraudulent purchases are probably not cheap. If I would even dream of using someone else's card, I'd buy diamonds and expensive shit that I wouldn't buy myself. Insane..

How about if you lose your wallet and whoever finds it takes all the cash but mails you your wallet back? Talk about honest dishonesy. That's happened to me twice. One time was at SF and I got my wallet back about 2 months later. The screwy thing was there was some other person's social security card in it!!! I have to say I was glad to get my license back, though!! cwm12.gif

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

Yeah that sucks!!

There are angels out there though.

I dropped my wallet in the back of a cab outside Madison Sq Garden a few yrs ago. It had over $1500 cash (freshly cashed paycheck b/f my direct deposit was activated) all my credit cards/atm/drivers license etc. A woman came out of Penn Station and got into my cab and found it. She looked me up in the phone book and called to tell me she found my wallet and that EVERYTHING was in there. I went to her office to pick it up the next day and wanted to give her $100 bucks to show my apperciation but she wouldn't even take that. So the next day, I sent a big flower arrangement to her at her office to thank her. After that experience, I would never take somebody's wallet that I found.

I don't know who she was, but God bless her for being so honest.