Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: OASIS YOU BITCH

tempkid

I read your post on the new room at exit, djchris replied that it does'nt fit 2,000 people nicely, it is true because a real good friend of his is job is to get the approved capacity of that room and all of exit and clubs all over the world. Then you started crying like a baby. You also make no sense first you like exit then you dont now you do, just like you cry to the deeper board in how nyc board is a bunch of morons you two faced bitch. Hey djchris you going to exit I might have to stop by there before I go to World and SF so we can pound this little bitch, what do you say oasis a club nyc meet up at exit's new room at 12.

lol...tempkid you are a funny guy!! But no need to be so angry, I don't think. Oasis is just doing his thing, trying to make some dough...ain't nuthin wrong with that. No need to fight over this petty $h!t. Are you really serious about nj guido?? Leave it alone...let's come to the World to have fun on Sat...I'm itching to check it out!

Peace and love,

Suhel

P.S. Where you gonna be at?? Let's meet up for a drink or something?? You know what? I'm gonna post a meet up. I'll be there by like 1 something...hopefully I won't get shut out!!

------------------

Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing...

[This message has been edited by Suhel (edited 09-21-2000).]

ohhhhhh godddddd

wonderfull post..lol i am def not a nj guido

u seem to take your message board quite seriously

first about the DEEPER posts.. i have posted exactly 2 posts on deeper both sayin "we" as me and the rest of us suck .. it is called sarcasim..

and as to me likeing and not liking EXIT i would like to see the post where i said i don't like exit... i DO NOT like exit fridays AND i have left exit fridays

**PLUG** next friday LL jason ojeda for list email me: oasis9389@aol.com...

all i was tryin to say was the capacity is 2,000 people.. if you don't agree then fine

i am not losin anysleep over it we will all see sat. did ever attack dj chris or you??

NNNOOO so take it easy...

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

Oasis i think your wanna be promotor ass needs to get whacked. Read the top 10 on why people want to promote. It sums you up pretty quick.

Dont think i forgot about all those esctasy pills you stole from my lincoln. I will get your scrubby little ass soon enough.

------------------

Get whacked

for all of you who r confused check the post below

"exit's new room hold 2,000"

it is so petty that i didn't even bother to respond to it... i just said lol budha which was an inside joke wit a poster in the thread...

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com