Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT's new room hold 2,000!

oasis

cwm6.gif Just like the POOL on the rooftop, 60 ft. waterfall(really a 20 ft water FOUNTAIN), the rainforest room(never seen it)...I have to SEE it to believe it...Especially when Exit says ish like that...I wouldn't doubt it though...David the $$$HOG$$$ wants to PACK as many SARDINES as he can in his club...What's up Oasis...See ya at LL 2nite...I'm not hating on yer post, just EXIT...LaTerZ...<MikeMc.))~~ cwm41.gif

------------------

STRENGTH Guest List Exit Saturdays...

won't be @ LL don't even know why i am doin the party i thought there was gonna be a holiday for this party

some of us go 2 college

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

bro get a life 200

i hate all these people on this board who make up false name and false info

i was @ EXIT last nite

words from david's mouth

"....new room holds 2,000 heads....opens this sat for the annversary party"

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

UGH i am pissed off

and to rain on your f'ing parade

the new room is the blue room and champagne combined with an adition

and both rooms by themselves had a capacity over 200 and then the adition

------------------

Also straight from david's mouth "there will be a swimming pool" a week later "we have a huge waterfall running over the bar" when you actually see it there is a 15 foot high piece of shit plastic and some neon lights that cost about 2grand if that...he is full of shit, he tells promoters shit so they tell people because then they get all amped and talk about it and people show up...hmm...it's called word of mouth...and if the new room held 2k i'd be surprised...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Well I guess you are right - The guy I know only designed the fucking place and get's all of Marvisi's permit's approved. I guess guess the blue print's are off a few thousand people. Dude it's not an argument. What is verbal and what is on paper is totally different. He laughed his ass off when I told him I seen this post. Don't get upset, it's nothing personal.

------------------

It's all in the music

dj chris HAHAHAHA

it will open this saturday

and it is huge holds way more then 200 people

i will not argrue with this child.. all come out sat and see it for urself

------------------

Originally posted by Nolimit:

The room can hold 10,000 but if you don't have the right music, what good is it?

True... totally agree. Whats the point of havin over 2,000 people in one same dancefloor...

its like a huge fkn concert... everyone's all sweaty n shit... no big dj - crowd interaction just a bunch o people gathered around clowns brkdancin or twirlin lights...

I'm sorry but Exit just wont make it. They better use the equipments and experience-enhancing machines like the foam snowing or the nitrogen injection pipes, or even better... how bout they shut off the fkn lights!!!

To all those who wanna go to this over-rated,

over-priced nyc rave... g-luck.

I wont fall for that again.

------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Originally posted by oasis:

dj chris HAHAHAHA

it will open this saturday

and it is huge holds way more then 200 people

i will not argrue with this child.. all come out sat and see it for urself

First off all I'm no Child - I'm probrably older then you. Second I didn't say 200 people. Third I never said it wasn't gonna be good. Fourth I will be there myself on Saturday. OK

------------------

It's all in the music

last time i was at exit i saw two fistfights (and the outfall of three others). should i go sat to see djchris v oasis? i hope not.

oasis-- id go with chris on this one. i know what ive seen at exit with my own eyes. its cool that you want to help create a buzz about the place, but theres no need to try to shut up other people who have an opinion. it actually makes your opinion seem weaker.

i think theres truth in what both of u r saying. so, can we pls F the drama?

------------------

i love music!

ezdreamer there is no pool at exit, just another bullshit promotion.

and dont' yell at me to leave the lounge and go home!!! cwm21.gif

lol j/kj/k

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."