Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*Vinyl Rollcall for Friday*~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by atf104:

mac...dickhead...you didnt let meknow if you got the email...took me forever to encode that!!!! and ill house you anytime anywhere... pete will just play pvd music...so blahaahahahahahahhaha smile.gif

STFU or Ima gonna have to lock you in a room and play For An Angel, Words, Avenue, and all his mixes of Tell Me Why

paul.jpg

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-21-2000).]

yea yea...mac and MACdonalds... hes the king of sting.... ill beat you with my rane mixer... then ill get medievil on yo ass and pretend to mix like you and hit you in the head with a trainwreck ha ha...

cwm35.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Originally posted by atf104:

Pete is really darth vader, he doesnt tell too many people this.... and mac is Bobafett... they play with each others lightsabers... cwm19.gif

Hey Yoda, just for the record my lightsaber is the biggest!!! cwm5.gif and Bobafett doesn't use a Light Saber, get your information correct fizznag!!! smile.gif

Mac, I say we lay a little smack down on Adam, actully we should take him to Opening night at the World and let Denny take him to school!

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Alrighty now im pissed....mac yo gonna feel me beat yo ass and pete is gonna get schwing pepped with my left hook... and my lightsaber is bigger then everyone else's...Because i have DA SCHWARTZ!!!! popcus!! right out of the cracker jack box!

cwm21.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

I think I can squeeze in a spanking for you Pete after I whip Adam into shape biggrin.gif

I dont want to know what you guys are doing with your light sabers....thats unneccesary info people!!! Stop polluting my virgin eyes!! cwm13.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Hey Pricess Leah aka Calyandra, I noticed you started in with me on my thread about what to do Sat, so now you and your boyfriend Chewbacca are definately gonna get hurt tonight.

Ima gonna open up the BJ's wholesale size can of whoopass on you!!!

- Pete "damnwhenwillthisbitchlearn"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Oh Im so scared Pete.....gee what are you going to do? Give me a strawberry blowpop instead of sour apple???? cwm14.gif Oh the horror!! How can I go in this world?? Yo, I expect to see some sparlky polish tonight! cwm9.gif Oh and stop talking about star wars you nerds!!

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~