Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoops....

Ok well my job is cold all the time. They like to freeze or something. So, I always wear something I can put a sweater over. Well, from my coffee I was gettin hot and took my sweater off. When I pulled it over my head, everyone in front of me was looking at me strange and laughing. Turns out I pulled the shirt underneath up not realizing. HELLOOOOOOOOO!

Ok thats embarrassing but I needed to get that out. Now the creepy guys are looking at me yucky.

I hope Im not the only one something stupid like this happened to..... cwm43.gif

------------------

Disco-02.gif

No not at all...I pulled an Elaine from the Sienfeld episode when she was walking around with her shirt fully exposing her breasts.. Lucky for me (yeah right!) I was wearing one of those, see-through-like bras, I was wondering why I was getting too many smiles that morning??? And to think, like I am the type of person who would go up to you, pull you aside and tell you..

Fuckin people man!!!! cwm41.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Oh Im sorry but that made me alugh. Why would someone tell ya though ya know. One guy sees it hes like" Yea baby...Im not tellin her cuz I need all my boyz to check this chick out after me"...lmao

They dont even know each other but typical men. Wish I saw ya though...not for my own sexual fancies of course but Uhhh to tell you. Yea thats it!

lol j/k

------------------

Disco-02.gif

okay girls,

this is waaay too much titilating (tee-hee) breast talk for a Friday morning.

Some of us now have to make it through the day with images of girls at the office whipping off their shirts, and chicks in the street, brazen in their see-through bras under revealing shirts.

<crosses legs>

ah nuts.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

It's OK!!!!!!

I like putting smiles on people's faces, even if it is at my expense..LOL!!!!

I have tons of stories like that... You wouldn't believe me if I told you !!!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

ok this was reeeeeally embarrasing when it happened, which was when i was in the 3rd grade in catholic school.

here we go:

in my school we wore uniforms (really nasty plaid skirts w/white buttoned-down shirts, yuck). anyway, the whole class goes to the bathroom at the same time. so while the boys go, the girls wait in line just outside the door, and vice-versa. sooooooo, i went to the bathroom, went to a stall, did my biz, washed & dried my hands, then walked outside & headed over to the water fountain, while i bent over to take a sip of water; ALLLLL the boys started cracking up!!!

i turned around, and they were all staring at me.... i was like, WTF??

then my friend runs over to me and... pulls my skirt out of my panty hose!!! my whole fucking backside was hanging out & i bent over to top it all off!!

God, i was horrified that day!! cwm24.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

Smiley-13.gif

Originally posted by lavkrap:

ooopsie, posted twice

[This message has been edited by lavkrap (edited 09-22-2000).]

Oh I think this happened to all of us when we were young. But when you went to Catholic high school, and only wore thongs and got the entire back of your skirt stuck in them some how...then thats no joking matter!

lol

I feel for ya though hon! I def do!

------------------

Disco-02.gif

Our company went to go play some laser tag somewhere down near Times Square a few weeks ago. The prep room is pretty cool, very dark and has blacklights in it, and we were all chilling there before the game. One of the female sales peeps here had a white shirt on with a white bra underneath..... which was clearly illuminated by the blacklight. Can you say "doh"? smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by lavkrap:

ok this was reeeeeally embarrasing when it happened, which was when i was in the 3rd grade in catholic school.

here we go:

in my school we wore uniforms (really nasty plaid skirts w/white buttoned-down shirts, yuck). anyway, the whole class goes to the bathroom at the same time. so while the boys go, the girls wait in line just outside the door, and vice-versa. sooooooo, i went to the bathroom, went to a stall, did my biz, washed & dried my hands, then walked outside & headed over to the water fountain, while i bent over to take a sip of water; ALLLLL the boys started cracking up!!!

i turned around, and they were all staring at me.... i was like, WTF??

then my friend runs over to me and... pulls my skirt out of my panty hose!!! my whole fucking backside was hanging out & i bent over to top it all off!!

God, i was horrified that day!! cwm24.gif

aaaaaaww! that was cute! (but only when your a little girl)

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh I think this happened to all of us when we were young. But when you went to Catholic high school, and only wore thongs and got the entire back of your skirt stuck in them some how...then thats no joking matter!

lol

I feel for ya though hon! I def do!

how'd you manage that?!? in a thong? damn, you are talented, lol wink.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

Smiley-13.gif

Remember those days of high school where you'd go out with your friends and hang out in some parking lot by the rivr or a side street noone goes down? Well that was every ngiht for me. We use to smoke a lotta pot drink like fish and head home at4 am. It was sick but needless to say, during the day we would be walking zombies and be wacked out all day. My skirt was really short so there wasnt much to it at all and it was easy for something like this to happen.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

Ha..I went to factory on night a few years ago...had to get ready really fast...and could not find a black bra..and was wearing a black shirt....said fuck it and put on a white bra...

Well...with those lights there you could see my bra right through my shirt...and I had to stay there like that till closing!

Damn.... stuff like that NEVER happens to me... ugh...

I was at this party... and I went out for a walk (private party at a friend's place) and got lost -------{fucking Jersey}... and FINALLY found my way back...

my friend was like...

"Oh, by the way you just missed so and so take her top of and air out her breasts."

Doh...yep... she was topless alright.. and passed the fuck out... cwm11.gif

Be flattered ladies.. at least guys wanna check you out..

There's nothing worse than one a those exposure things happening to a woman and like nobody gives a damn...

-------yawn----------

that's nice dear....

haha!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reminding us that Summer is coming to an end and we ain't gonna get to see no accidental booby sightings...

----------sigh--------------------

cwm45.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF