Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel

tara19

its definetly worth alot more then 5 mil. the estimated when it was on the blocks was 11 mil. where did you hear that from?

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gif

someone is buying the tunnel? !!

and Tara were did u hear thay Jay z was buying it? LoL

Me~~ cwm10.gif

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Trust me the price tag is $5 million. That is just to buy out the remainder of Gatien's lease on the property. He has 2 years left on it. Rent for the club is approx $56 k a month. cwm3.gif The club has now been closed on fridays. So Sat w/ Vicious and the occasional Mecca night with Flex are the clubs only nights. But I will say the men that came with the cash, had British accents. I will get you more info asap if possible, it's touch and go at this point. cwm25.gif

im going ot but the tunnel for 5million or 11million. im going to clean it up and going to put a brand new system in it. then im going to force jv to play some banging chicago hard house and some intense progressive hard house, with insane buildups... anyone down with me

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

well... i'm down mike, but jv don't spin chicago hard house, i dont' even know where to find any of it these days so if someone does feel free to tell me, and he does play intense progressive house hard house and trance cwm23.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gif

Originally posted by turntable:

So who is it that's going to buy it?? Is it HOME??

I would love to see them there. At least they've got the cash. They spent 45 mill in HOME LONDON--I heard. Oh, and they could bring DT back in there.

I heard that HOME , CREAM & GATECRASHER were looking for venues in NYC, I think that'd sick, the tunnel would be the perfect spot for any of those clubs ...

------------------

vowels.gif