Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am mad

ok this is what happened i was coming home from my tanning flexing lifting lunch and my day was good the sun was shining i was getting a tan on the way home from tanning and i was sipping my ghb i decided to stop for lunch at wendy's i ordered a salad so here i am flexing and tanning and waiting for my salad so finally they bring out the salad and i asked for dressing on the side they put dressing on the salad the dressing has salt in it ans salt gives me water bloat from my steroids so i took the little mexican wendy's worker and i punched him because he got me so mad i kept punching him and punching him and drinking my ghb so then his boss came over and said you can't go around punching mexicans so i punched him and then i peed all over the wendys and i came home and my girlfriend said i am too mean and she was leaving me so i got mad and punched her too anyone want to meet up at world ?

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Mr guido,

Why do you insist on using your fists to solve everything? Especially on a woman? Maybe that why you're girl left because you hit her. As for World, gee now I don't know...I wouldn't want to bump into you while you are flexin and "dancin" and drinking your ghb. How about this...Reserve a table and drink your ghb, flex a little, but don't get on the dance floor. Maybe that may give some room for us non-flexors and if you have a table everyone will look at you and adore your Adonis-like muscle...So does that sound like a plan?

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Mr guido,

Why do you insist on using your fists to solve everything? Especially on a woman? Maybe that why you're girl left because you hit her. As for World, gee now I don't know...I wouldn't want to bump into you while you are flexin and "dancin" and drinking your ghb. How about this...Reserve a table and drink your ghb, flex a little, but don't get on the dance floor. Maybe that may give some room for us non-flexors and if you have a table everyone will look at you and adore your Adonis-like muscle...So does that sound like a plan?

~*Jam*~

you are very stupid i like to drink ghb and i don't like to punch people i am sorry but i get mad and then my roid rage takes over so i start punching wait a minute i know who you are you are that big doofy thing that has been following me around at tempts and djais all summer trying to squeeze my ass you have a friend that looks like mr miagi i remember you now you are just mad i didn't share my ghb with you and didn't let you pop the zits on my ass that one time i remember please do not be mad my girlfriend was there that time at tempts and if i let you squeeze my ass she would've got mad then i would've got mad and then i would've punched her didn't you get traded to the sonics or do you just look like patrick ewing in a k hole ?

------------------

Originally posted by njguido69:

you are very stupid i like to drink ghb and i don't like to punch people i am sorry but i get mad and then my roid rage takes over so i start punching wait a minute i know who you are you are that big doofy thing that has been following me around at tempts and djais all summer trying to squeeze my ass you have a friend that looks like mr miagi i remember you now you are just mad i didn't share my ghb with you and didn't let you pop the zits on my ass that one time i remember please do not be mad my girlfriend was there that time at tempts and if i let you squeeze my ass she would've got mad then i would've got mad and then i would've punched her didn't you get traded to the sonics or do you just look like patrick ewing in a k hole ?

Oh my bad. I won't make it over to World anyway b/c I am in Austrailia in the Olymics. Right now I am training for my game against the Juiceheadz. I think we will win because I saw them fill their water bottle with ghb and wasting their energy flexing. Too bad I won't be able to make World this weekend. And by the way mate, sorry you were cut and wasn't good enough to make the Juiceheadz team, you had potential. Maybe you should change you workout schedule so you can make the team next time around. Easy on the incline presses and more deadlifts for you.

~*Jam*~

------------------

hahaha- this is funny shit. hey jam, he's ridiculing the "juiceheadz" w/ you. don't take it personally wink.gif

you gonna be there for the next meetup? maybe this time i'll have the nrg to make it to centro after cwm15.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 09-21-2000).]

Yeah I know...I just want to keep up with his flow...That Patrick Ewing shit is hilarious (shit wouldn't mind having Patrick Ewing money - then I can buy all the ghb I want)...Yeah I am going to be at the meetup with a big ass soda bottle of ghb (don't be jealous mr guido) and share it with all my friends. I think I will go to Cenro-Fly too in my tight bebe shirt and hooker boots. hopefully someone will come along and ask me to pop their zits for them and drink some of my ghb...Hopefully the DJ will play Relentless. Once I hear that song I will go home in my IROC back to Brooklyn.

~*Jam*~

------------------

[This message has been edited by jamjimvin (edited 09-21-2000).]

haha LOL cwm2.gif

that was funny jam. so... maybe we'll both order enough food this time, as opposed to the scraps they called an entree last time cwm2.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

scream.gifhmr3.gif

Originally posted by blondie23:

Don't any of you get it....a really funny joke, maybe you guys are taking a little to much e.....you know cause the wwf....

what did you say i dont understand you are you stupid like tempkid

------------------

Originally posted by njguido69:

i am still mad i just ran out of ghb

If it means anything to you, as I said before I will have a big ass soda bottle of ghb that I am bringing to the meetup on Thursday to share with my friends. After that we can go to Centro-Fly and I will give you a ride home in my IROC. We have to stop in Brooklyn first though because my mom makes the best Magatello di Parma even though she is not Italian.

~*Jam*~

------------------