Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT. Misskitie

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just turned 26... Yeah i know i'm old. Young at heart. I surf, skate, work out. I work in a biotechnology co. as a scientist. We do genetic research. What makes people unique. I love to party , i'm usually down with whatever's goin' on. I'm straight but not a homophobe. I been out of the loop a little lately. Most of my freind's moved out of the city. We used to go to Factory, Speed, Twilo, Life, etc. But i haven't been out in a while. Sometimes i don't need the hassels and love to chill in a lounge setting. one of my favorite places is Garden of Eden in LA, i love it. Tell me 'bout you.

Hmmm where do I begin. Im 20 years young and crazy! I live up in Essex County with my family. I love to try new things and meet new ppl....Im a chatter box. I love to party and hang out. Dance all the time. I dont know what else. Im really tired so I cant think. Ill get back to ya...

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

That guy was just a visitor. Hey we have 4 pages going on...wouldnt you go in a check it out too???

I can do the ropes with ya. Ill only allow hot girls in.HELLZ YEA BABY!!

Well you going tomorrow to Limelight? Ill be there for sure but I dont know with who. I think Bri is going but I wont be by him much. I got too many hotties to meet.....getting laid this weekend is a possibility...lol

Is Cara comin or what?

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Well i hope im one of the hotties your meeting... :*~

Well anyway...Cara will be there with me this saturday, and probably next week too

Listen we have to push my list there for next saturday ok. if I wind up doing well I will COMP you the next time i am there and maybe even this time...if your lucky..lol

put all those hotties on the list.

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

ok first, lets ignore that glowba11 asshole. We can do what we WANT. aDMINISTRAOR dAVE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THIS.

Anyways....the Drama is building more and more and I cant fuckin handle it. I broke down Saturday really bad and Im close to another one. I cant deal with everyone elses crap when I sure have enough of my own.

Oh well...how u been?

------------------

catwink1.gif