Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT. Misskitie

I couldtn talk to anyone. People were calling my house every other minute. As soon as Id hang up with one another called and it was driving me crazy. I couldnt take it. Im sorry for not calling but I wanted to be alone. I took my phone of the hook for like 6 hours thats how upset I was.

As for this weekend I dont think I want to go. Im getting sick of the scene. Its really getting to me now. Drugs, mucis, people, glowsticks, drama....I cant deal with it. Im thinking of staying local and hanging with Steph. We'll see. Im not sure as of now.

And what beans you want me to spill? What I do now?

------------------

catwink1.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two mental midgits should take this whole f**king conversation onto an email or chatroom. Secondly, Misskity i must admit i had fun reading all this retarded bullshit and anyone that types Wut or da or anything along those lines is a complete idiot. If you can't see that he's just waiting to make his move then you got another thing coming at you. Take this freaking conversation where others won't be subjected to it.

Well aint it great that we just dont give a flying fuck what people think about us????

Everyone has problems and many use the board for help...hence everyone reading about it. I could care less what people think about me and Enyce is the same way. SO if you dont mind, we will continue now.

And Im not an asshole but I take it there. Its seems like you do as well though considering the stick up your ass

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by shterenta:

If you assholes don't mind the whole world reading about your insignificant, nothing problems then I guess you are welcome to continue. I don't know about yall but I would probably want to keep all this shit private.

Yo if you dont like it dont read it. And it Says Att. Misskittie cant you read you fucken HERB. Leave us the fuck alone

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Originally posted by shterenta:

If you assholes don't mind the whole world reading about your insignificant, nothing problems then I guess you are welcome to continue. I don't know about yall but I would probably want to keep all this shit private.

Hey, Shtereta, come skool me on one a my posts... I need a mommy to wipe my nose for me, cause I just got noooo sense and you're just soooooo smart.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

Well my doctor that Ive had since I was little just died and 3 of my family members just went into the hospital. My Aunt, Uncle, And Grandfather...and get this...they are brothers and sister.

Im not having very good luck anymore. This is too damn much.

BUMP, after BUMP, after Bump, after....

------------------

catwink1.gif