Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO's DJ line up for upcoming weeks....

Originally posted by p00h:

i just opened the twilo email and shit my pants! grapeape i think we're gonna die within the next month...

I think we're all gona be hurtin' next month. I've been calculating how much i might spend and damn eek.gif

I'm gonna be in debt. cwm45.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

um. . .

oh god cwm6.gif

i'm in trouble. . .

i'm just happy to know that there'll be others around for the ride. . . we better start looking for cheap eats in-between sets!!

who needs sleep?? cwm1.gif

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

Re: Twilo Saturdays - FYI

Twilo is for the most part empty until 7:00 or 8:00 AM on Saturdays (Sunday morning) and Junior rarely starts spinning until 4:30 or 5:00 AM.

These guys are just, in a sense, opening up for Junior (or it will be like two club nights on one).

Twilo is usually totally full of LI/Jersey straights until 6:00 or 7:00, then mixed (50% gay male, 50% mixed straights) till Junior stops sometime on Sunday afternoon.

------------------

yourpimpdaddy@hotmail.com

Originally posted by romulus:

Re: Twilo Saturdays - FYI

Twilo is for the most part empty until 7:00 or 8:00 AM on Saturdays (Sunday morning) and Junior rarely starts spinning until 4:30 or 5:00 AM.

These guys are just, in a sense, opening up for Junior (or it will be like two club nights on one).

Twilo is usually totally full of LI/Jersey straights until 6:00 or 7:00, then mixed (50% gay male, 50% mixed straights) till Junior stops sometime on Sunday afternoon.

what they're doing actually is putting twilo to work early saturday when its pretty empty as you said. its like having one crowd till 5 and then the roxy boys'll come strolling it, the people there for the opening dj will stay or go as they please, and twilo makes a killing. personally i dont give a shit if they're gonna have howells, seaman, dave ralph etc playing every saturday.

------------------

cwm42.gifhttp://www.sausagenet.co.uk/pi/grapeape1.jpg grapeape

cwm7.gif I checked out Danny Howells Saturday night and the crowd was mostly hetero until about 4 a.m. Kudos to Twilo management for bringing in all these djs for us & shaking up Junior, who we all know is moody and keeps showing up late. I chatted with a lot of people while I was there, and none of the gay men that I spoke to had a clue who Danny was. I found a website, robpromotions.com, which caters to the gay community, and was reading their message boards, and they are all fearful of their Saturday nights at Twilo being taken over by heteros. Let's just all remember PLUR and IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!! Like somebody else said, Saturdays at Twilo will essentially be like two different clubs. Works for me!!!