Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody go to the san genaro feast???????

msoprano

Hell yeah!! I went twice. Both times, just to go on the "Gravitron". That's the ride that spins around in a circle, and gravity holds you against the walls while it moves up and down. I was shmoked out and k'd out. I felt like I was on a rocket to the moon!!! I even turned around so I was facing the wall, looking out at the crowd while i was spinning...BLEW MY MIND. The girl I was with tried to crawl on top of me so she could be pressed on me while the ride was going, but the owner screamed at us.

Evan

ohhhh thats fuckeed up rob...i figured you were still with your girl, since i heard the whip cracking when i called you on saturday.. and about the meatball joke, what other nationality has the capability to put a feast like that together.....let me think. NON

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace image-jaune.jpg

i went there last week and was standing by one of the music booths trying to make a selection. i'm jamming to the music, when zombie nation comes on. i'm all, "eeewww this is the only song that needs to be taken off the cd!" and my bud is like, "ick, i need to get away from here before i puke." well, the guys in the booth (who were bopping to the song) didn't appreciate our distaste for the song and were looking at us as if we were the two worst people because we hate zombie nation!! can you stand it?

cwm25.gif

i did not buy anything at that booth, needless to say...

------------------

icon9.giflove.giflaugh.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

ohhhh thats fuckeed up rob...i figured you were still with your girl, since i heard the whip cracking when i called you on saturday.. and about the meatball joke, what other nationality has the capability to put a feast like that together.....let me think. NON

and worlds best spellers too "NON"

hahaha cwm2.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

I don't even call it that anymore.

It's the San DeGenerate Feast Now!!!

At least the days that I went!!! cwm23.gif

can you say ghetttooooo!!!

What used to be about great italian food, family, and friends, has turned into a drunken, carnival with lot's of degenerates!!!

just my 2 cents...If you don't like it just ignore me and spare me the drama smile.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

Feeling this way, makes me feel like falling....