Clubplanet Nightlife Community

newbie w/ a ? for the ladies

alright,

i have three older sisters so i know the shit you guys have to put up with at clubs; random ass squeezing, cheddar-cheesy lines, and psycho-stalkers...to name a few.

don't worry the question is coming...

i'm not gonna lie, i love how social i am when i'm rolling. i'm know i can be pretty quiet when i'm sober or not with people i know. but whenever i do roll (maybe 2-3 times a month) i love situations where i don't know a soul and can randomly walk up to ladies and chat. (i don't mean to suggest that i have to be fucked up to be social)

i'm 22, i was in a 3 year relationship that ended a year ago. for the record, i ended it. she was great but *it* just wasn't there anymore. i'm not looking at every girl thinking, "do i want to marry you?" but the minute you know the answer is 'no', then why waste time? 'maybe' is a perfectly acceptable answer. 'maybe' is what keeps it fresh and fun. when i first came out i felt like i was so off my game it wasn't funny. now, i feel fine but unfortunately i just haven't found that special someone(not to sound too sappy). i've come across girlz who are very nice, and many friends think are 'hot'. not that looks have everything to do with it. but i'd be lying if i said they weren't important. my last gf was a 'fox', to quote quite a few people. but i guess i realized (better late than never) that she was boring. let's move on. i'm not a 'player,' although, i will admit my friends are. i want to find one girl and one girl only. i miss the gf thing. yes, steady sex is stupendous. but i miss the feeling of waking up next to someone and feeling sincerely happy that they're still there.

i'm reading this whole thing over and realizing there's not much of a point, or question. so here it is...

what are you ladies looking for?

all i hear is how you want someone sincere, funny, stable and goodlooking...and, i know, the list goes on. but how can we (other guys like me) weed out those other attractive women who are only seeking 'roid-man.' now, i lift. i'm not superman, but i'm no slouch. you have to admit some of these punks are absolutely ridiculous. has anyone been to 'temps' in seaside? i think i was the only one in there with a shirt on. i think i could have taken mine off and blended fine, but i'm not a cheese-ball, nor will i stoop to that level.

i've heard that women wake up around 22-24 and start looking for stable relationships and not just the biggest chest. (kind of ironicle, don't ya' think?)

to be truthful, i don't know what responses i'm looking for. maybe some golden advice. or maybe just some reassurement for a guy who feels a little lonely.

thanx to anyone who actually made it through this mess and responds.

cwm20.gif

dude,

dont b lonely. the gods r watching. get out there and be a good pagan! carpe dium and all of that. u already party enough, now sieze the day, relax, and stop worrying about what the ladies think.

-sirdante

BTW welcome to our board.

------------------

i love music!

YOU THREW OUT A LOT OF DIFFERENT TOPICS

LET ME ANSWER AS MANY AS I CAN

I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO DANCE, GOOD LOOKING, INTELLIGENT, AND AN OVERALL HAPPY PERSON-THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT QUALITIES-I WOULD LIKE OTHER THINGS LIKE A SENSE OF HUMOR, ARTISTIC IN SOME WAY, BUT THAT MAY BE ASKING FOR A LITTLE TOO MUCH

AT A CLUB, I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I AM ATTRACTED TO SOME OF THOSE MUSCLE GUYS

HOWEVER I'M ALL ABOUT DANCING AND IF I SEE A GUY WHO CAN DANCE, THAT'S WHO I DANCE WITH

WHETHER HE'S JUICED UP OR NOT

HERE'S A FEW TIPS GUYS SHOULD FOLLOW AT A CLUB

1. DON'T IMMEDIATELY GO UP TO A GIRL AND START GRINDING AND TOUCHING HER

DANCE A FEW FEET AWAY AND WAIT FOR HER TO GIVE YOU POSITIVE VIBES-THEN MOVE CLOSER

2. WHEN YOU WANNA TALK TO A GIRL, DON'T GRAB HER ARM AND PULL HER TOWARDS YOU, SMILE AND APPROACH HER WITH A FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

3. MOST IMPORTANT, DON'T BE CONCERNED ABOUT WOMEN THE WHOLE NIGHT. JUST DANCE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, IF A GIRL IS INTERESTED-I'M SURE SHE'LL APPROACH YOU, OR DANCE NEAR YOU.

HOWEVER, BE AWARE THAT MY LITTLE TIPS AREN'T DEFINITELY GONNA WORK ALL THE TIME. FACE IT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST RUDE.

DID I HELP IN ANY WAY?

I TRIED TO COVER ALL THE THINGS YOU BROUGHT UP.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS, I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER smile.gif

Originally posted by iwant2play:

jets suck cock and balls!

awwwww come on now that just being petty ..

plus i guess you havent been watchin them com efrom behind every game to stomp the comp .... what are u a giants fan ??

god i hope not ... did they even show up at the meadowlands last nigth .. they woulda done better if they e-mailed that game in ...

ps maybe if u lighten up and dont be hostile you'd be more approachable to teh ladies ,, huh ??? maybe ....

cwm5.gif

------------------

lets go jets .....